• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

On the one hand you have to feel sorry for the guy, nearly two decades of hard work building a business and his own govt have set fire to it, on the other hand maybe he is lucky, he knows what’s coming and how fudged up things are going to get, he can prepare for the worst because he knows it’s coming.

Very tough to build up a business again

Personally i am for a womans right to decide.

A little disgusted to see the anti abortion side refuse to accept the result though, apparently a hairdresser who is anti abortion is taking them to court to have the result over turned. I guess it is true that no on wins a referendum, unless it goes the way of a liberal elite then everyone has to follow the fudging result.

Though me and my Irish wife live in England we still follow Irish politics as some of her family are over there. But with the Romanians making up the largest section of non brits in this country it is time to stop with the Irish politics getting on our news and more should be coming from Bucharest.

And yet it remains illegal in Northern Ireland, despite NI being part of the UK, because it is seen as a ‘health’ issue and health is a devolved matter.

And yet it remains illegal in Northern Ireland, despite NI being part of the UK, because it is seen as a ‘health’ issue and health is a devolved matter.

Gay marriage is still illegal in Northern Ireland too.

Maybe us and Ireland should both hard border them in and let them fester in their hate by themselves

So, exciting times in Italy - Europe has just got its first ever libertarian-left government; despite a sinister last minute attempted coup by the EU.

Five Star's programme for government includes guaranteed minimum income, a first step towards universal basic income, and largely ditching all the EU's fiscal rules.

After Brexit, this really feels like the second domino in breaking the neo-liberal globalisation consensus

So, exciting times in Italy - Europe has just got its first ever libertarian-left government; despite a sinister last minute attempted coup by the EU.

Five Star's programme for government includes guaranteed minimum income, a first step towards universal basic income, and largely ditching all the EU's fiscal rules.

After Brexit, this really feels like the second domino in breaking the neo-liberal globalisation consensus

Oh yeah exciting times, the group that Gutter Boy is such a fanboy of... the Five Star Movement have just formed a coalition with the neo fascist Northern League. This is his great white political hope for the our future...no thanks.

Reactions: DTA
Back