• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

So Borris has compared the border between N.I and Ireland to that of Camden and Westminster.

It is actually astonishing the level of incompetence leading this Brexit fiasco.

So Borris has compared the border between N.I and Ireland to that of Camden and Westminster.

It is actually astonishing the level of incompetence leading this Brexit fiasco.
I actually laughed out loud when I read that earlier. Dolt (him not you)

Hang on, which one do I have to move back to to stay in the EU?

I hope it’s Westminster, my council tax was £60 a year and we had a council provided person living in our kitchen sorting the recycling, oh and the swimming pool was free.

So if it’s a choice of a border through Ireland and an end of good Friday agreement, or part of customs union, what would you choose?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Easy

04FD200F-0625-4C0E-BD59-B057B358D6E9-497x437.jpeg

Other than Ash, The Undertones, Van Morrison, Danny Blanchflower and salt for our gritters, what has Northern Ireland ever done for us?

As a serious answer, the UK government should just unilaterally declare that it won't construct or operate a border there, and dare the EU to be the ones to build it.
Don't we want to control the flow of immigration, thought a border would be needed for that.

Don't we want to control the flow of immigration, thought a border would be needed for that.

Who would build all our crap drives and steal all our workmen's tools if we didn't let the Irish gypsies over for a jolly every summer?

But no - you'd need border control at Holyhead and Manchester airport for everyone without a UK or Irish passport. We have a common travel area with Ireland, so it would only mean putting EU26 nationals in with the RoW ones.

Back