• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Dunno, he’s very much of the north london, guardian reading, avocado eating, wokerati.

Could go either way.
Can’t imagine he goes anywhere near The Guardian - it’ll be The Telegraph, no doubt. Also, less North London and more Cotswolds dwelling, partridge eating, and hanging out with that dreadful prick Clarkson.

Can’t imagine he goes anywhere near The Guardian - it’ll be The Telegraph, no doubt. Also, less North London and more Cotswolds dwelling, partridge eating, and hanging out with that dreadful prick Clarkson.

My ex an architect worked on his London pad which was in Holland Park. It was an eco sham with wind turbine etc

They are going to inherit the brickshow to end all brickshows, but I have no doubt they’ll at least be competent, honest and will have a plan as they set about trying to get things back on track - none of which can be said about the current incumbents.

We'll see soon enough but beyond a handful of them I don't see much real talent, their policies also look fairly dull but there's plenty of loose fat to correct early on to ease them in.

We'll see soon enough but beyond a handful of them I don't see much real talent, their policies also look fairly dull but there's plenty of loose fat to correct early on to ease them in.

They could run the whole first term on a single policy and it be a roaring success. Basically: don't be dingdongs

I must have missed that. I only saw a militaristic, religious zealot, federalist, spendthrift. I think the country declined significantly socially and economically, particularly from about 2000/2001
I think you may have been seeing what you wanted to.

This trend of public “resignation” letters is odd.

I’d like to see Sunak publicise a reply saying thanks for the letter but I fired you because of xyz.

No respect for the office or the country, just point scoring.

....decades of trying to work out what this is whilst banging the Rule Britannica drum whilst the rest of the world moves on and sells us products in whatever manner they wish because we have at best, a very weak negotiation position, a lack of negotiating talent and very little in the way of a USP....

(But we will have democratic freedom unicorns, so that's nice)
😁😁😁😁😁

Back