• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

A few stories on twitter of people going to vote and somebody had already voted in their name

Funnily enough these were in previously dodgy Labour area's where electoral fraud is rife

I could dump a load of links in here too but I won't. Happy brexit day.
I'm sure you could, but I'd say links calling out as flimflam from such arch-Remain publications as the FT, with their specific area of expertise, are probably fairly solid.

the Abbott shoe picture is a fake but don't let that stop you lads.
Might be, not seen anything to suggest it is.

More importantly, we have someone in her position who is so far below an acceptable level of intelligence (fortunately caught what would have been an ironic typo there) for an MP that the general public are not surprised when they see that.

It's been pointed out elsewhere that we should probably cut Abbott some slack as it's unlikely she's seen her own feet for a few decades.

Other merit-worthy suggestions are:

Her son ate the other one
Hiding all her right shoes is how magic grandpa managed to hide her for the campaign
Under communist Labour only Left shoes will be allowed
Scary thought that her carer (in the photo) might be Home Secretary tomorrow
This is the consequence of constantly having to remove her shoes to count to 20.

Last edited:
Well in the end i could not be bothered to vote as it was more important to get in for Europa league football and scout players for my football index.

Hope Corby gets in, im in a safe conservative seat. I like the idea of shaking things up a bit. Think the country is headed for bankruptcy anyway, but i and my money is safe which at the end of the day is the mist most important thing.

Will be watching betfair at midnight to see the money.

Kind of done with politics, think it was all the snowflakes calling me racist for voting out.

You might think im trumping you here, but i got 2 of those remain racist cnuts real good in the last couple of years and should the chance come when i can take a few more and put them in hospital i fcuking well will.

Which is the saddest thing about this election. No one will win because the other side will just say they dont accept the result like the cnuts did at the referendum.

Off for Europa league football now.

Well in the end i could not be bothered to vote as it was more important to get in for Europa league football and scout players for my football index.

Hope Corby gets in, im in a safe conservative seat. I like the idea of shaking things up a bit. Think the country is headed for bankruptcy anyway, but i and my money is safe which at the end of the day is the mist most important thing.

Will be watching betfair at midnight to see the money.

Kind of done with politics, think it was all the snowflakes calling me racist for voting out.

You might think im trumping you here, but i got 2 of those remain racist cnuts real good in the last couple of years and should the chance come when i can take a few more and put them in hospital i fcuking well will.

Which is the saddest thing about this election. No one will win because the other side will just say they dont accept the result like the cnuts did at the referendum.

Off for Europa league football now.

Seems to me you have perfectly and succinctly summed up the mindset of the entire electorate. Uncanny.

So, anyone else hedging today?

I've shifted a lot of my family's investments into non-UK funds just in case. Not much I can do about the UK arm of my business or my house - could lose a chunk there.

I'll be digging up the advice I took on tax planning a couple of years ago and employing myself in CZ if the exit polls look bad.

You'll need to change your ginga views then, this country is a very tolerant one and won't stand for your shenanigans..

Back