• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

120,000 British children are homeless, but all is well according to theTories. Bonzo Boris admits to knowing the price of a bottle of champagne, but not the price of a loaf of bread. Britain is one of the richest nations on the planet, but people are relying on food banks. Yeah, let's all vote Tory. Go on... you know it's in the interests of the majority of the people. Boris Johnson Eton graduate, man of the people.:confused:

Even better:
what.jpg

I genuinely think she's special needs.

So, anyone else hedging today?

I've shifted a lot of my family's investments into non-UK funds just in case. Not much I can do about the UK arm of my business or my house - could lose a chunk there.

I'll be digging up the advice I took on tax planning a couple of years ago and employing myself in CZ if the exit polls look bad.

So, anyone else hedging today?

I've shifted a lot of my family's investments into non-UK funds just in case. Not much I can do about the UK arm of my business or my house - could lose a chunk there.

I'll be digging up the advice I took on tax planning a couple of years ago and employing myself in CZ if the exit polls look bad.
Farage, Odey, Boris, Mogg...the usual line up of odious tossers hoping Britan tanks, which it will.

Back