• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Player Contracts

Nice work zin but this kind of information is never going to be accurate. Clubs should keep this type of info confidential too IMO. Also why would we offer a 31 year old Parker a 4 year deal? Over 30s should be on a 1+1 rolling IMO.

Nice work zin but this kind of information is never going to be accurate. Clubs should keep this type of info confidential too IMO. Also why would we offer a 31 year old Parker a 4 year deal? Over 30s should be on a 1+1 rolling IMO.

To stave off clubs that would offer him a longer term deal

fudging hell, we have Bentley for another two years!? I was hoping his contract was up this summer.

I'm pretty sure I've read a number of times that the Bentley contract was a 5 year one with an option of another year.
So hopefully we only have him for another year.

I'm pretty sure I've read a number of times that the Bentley contract was a 5 year one with an option of another year.
So hopefully we only have him for another year.

A longer contract is great. Helps us get a teensy bit more in the market for him. I'm imagining something like 5 million quid, maybe 6 if Levy pulls off a coup. Incredible, considering he cost us, what 15 and a half million pounds in '08?

Yep indeed. Spurs statement for Bentley said for 'upto' 6 years so yes does sound like a +1 option

Thanks unknown.

With regards to adding a loan column, I thought of that but I'd rather keep the loans in the loans blog and not have to update both. Plus trying to keep the table width low as there's not much space to play with.

I found a Dallas Cup link as well as Wiki thought he had joined in January 2010 so I looked for his name around that time. In the end I think it was just a typo in the main Wiki content as the info column there says 2011- and the official site have him down as having signed January 2011 so I ended up going for that. http://tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Team/professionals-profiles.page?PlayerName=Massimo Luongo

Official site also mentions previous clubs as APIA Tigers, Sydney Olympic, Rushden & Diamonds - tried looking at their official sites and didn't get very far. I'd say any appearances before Jan 2011 were either a trial or just for the U-18s so I've stuck with that.

He is on twitter and I tried to find some tweets around the time he joined but lost the will to search more. If someone with an account wants to ask him directly his twitter looks like it's twitter.com/Mass_L

Last edited:
Is wrong. Doesn't state the option to extend by 2 years. for gomes. Plus states bae's contract ends in 2013 when he has signed a contract until 2015.

And that's just by glacning at the first 6 names.

This confusion always exists as nearly all our players are on 4+2 year deals (with the 2 year extension being at the club's sole discretion).

They tend to be written/announced one or the other quite randomly and interchangably.

I'm worried too, most sources I found still only referred to his contract expiring in 2012.

I doubt that. Would like to see him back as backup for both Walker and Ekotto although I suspect he would want more. He is also 2 years older than Walker.

I'm worried too, most sources I found still only referred to his contract expiring in 2012.

I very much doubt it. Naughton is the first choice starting fullback for a Premier League club then he will not be going anywhere for free. My guess is that he'll be back in our squad next year as cover for Walker (especially as Naughton can also cover the left side and has even played a couple of games as an emergency centre half for Norwich this season).

Back