• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts Competitions 2024

Get in. Big drop off from last night, but gets home, Gilding missed a lot of chances there, but all about winning in the end.

Glad he admitted he lost a bit of focus at 2-0, he looked too roostery at that point for me, but, I suppose its good to have that confidence at a young age

What is the prize money?

As well as the Sid Waddell Trophy, there is £2.5m in prize money on offer for the World Darts Championship with the champion netting £500,000.

The runner-up earns a cool £200,000 while semi-finalists will pocket £100,000 each and those that reach the quarter-finals winning £50,000.

Fourth-round and third-round losers earn themselves £35,000 and £25,000 respectively while there is £15,000 on offer for the 32 players knocked out in the second round and the 32 first-round losers will take away £7,500

Then hits a 164-checkout to break straight away

Edit: And he's through 4-1. Now it gets REALLY interesting, could be Barney next

And Gerwyn Price goes out now. Luke Littlers quarter of the draw is really opening up. Gary Anderson @ #21 the highest ranked player left in his quarter

MVG looks a man on a mission. Providing they do their bit MVG v Humphries in the semi could be the game of the tournament

As much as I want the lad to go all the way, I think tonight is a step too far for Littler, Barney wont miss the doubles like Campbell and Gilding did

Nearly 111 average in the 3rd set, that's incredible numbers
3-1 but has the darts in this next leg, just has to hold his throw now.

Had that 170 gone in he would have been throwing for the match. Still in a good position, but this next set is pivotal. I think if Barney gets back to 3-2 he wins 4-3

Oh man. Just watched the highlights this morning that 10th leg in the final set. Thats what pressure can do. Its a common phrase but that really was Ultimate sporting drama
I thought a Humphries v MVG Semi-final might be the game of the tournament, if anything beats last nights match I can wait to see it

Afternoon Session (12:30pm)
2x Quarter-Finals
Rob Cross vs Chris Dobey
Brendan Dolan vs Luke Littler

Evening Session (7pm)
2x Quarter-Finals
Michael van Gerwen vs Scott Williams
Dave Chisnall vs Luke Humphries

Back