• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts 2018; The Taylor Finale

Price is giving Van Gerwen a real match. Would be brilliant if he could knock out that roostery Dutchman

Price had darts to win every leg in Set 5 and lost it. MVG was on the ropes at that stage, but as soon as he stole the set you knew that was it

He didn't do himself any favours last night - what he said about RvB after the match was particularly off in my opinion - but he's still got some way to go to catch Taylor for my money...

Agree. Not nice last night. Plus, he loves to give it loads when he hits a 180, but doesnt like it when his opponent does the same. Would love Barney to beat him

Agree. Not nice last night. Plus, he loves to give it loads when he hits a 180, but doesnt like it when his opponent does the same. Would love Barney to beat him

In a one-off game I'd be with you, but I've had a sneaky feeling all along that it might take MvG (at his best) to stop ol' Pip from going out with another world title...and for me, MvG is the lesser of those two evils!

Taylor through to the Last 8. Anderson playing now, should go through with ease, but the way this year's championship has gone, who knows?

just get the feeling that taylor may win this.Great tourney so far.Margins are so tight you have to take your chance to win a set when you can.West had chance to win set and anderson took it from him.

First I've seen of this year's tournament was tonight's matches, good stuff. Looking forward to the quarters now.

just get the feeling that taylor may win this

Looks as good a shout as any to me. Both Anderson and Van Gerwen have looked wobbly - Anderson has to play Taylor next & MvG plays his bogeyman in Barney. If MvG produces his best he'll win it, but I'm not confident it'll happen. I edge towards Taylor too.

A Taylor Barney final would be a fitting end to the era.

Taylor has shown himself to be a petulant taco in recent years but his impact on the sport has been incredible, I’ll miss him next year.

Back