• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts 2018; The Taylor Finale

When is Taylor playing next? I wouldn't mind seeing him play as it's his last tournament.

He plays Justin Pipe next, think it is the Saturday evening session.

Tough match, if he wins he will most likely play Keegan Brown and seeded to meet Anderson in the quarters, Wright in the semis.

Despite a lot of seeds already gone he wont have an easy ride

Its impossible to prove if Pipe was trying to cheat soI find the crowd at the darts pretty harsh, not helped that Wayne Mardle then accuses Pipe of winding the crowd up on purpose to put Phil off, all abit OTT.

I must be one of the only person in the world that thinks the crowd atthe darts area bunch of knobs

Its impossible to prove if Pipe was trying to cheat soI find the crowd at the darts pretty harsh, not helped that Wayne Mardle then accuses Pipe of winding the crowd up on purpose to put Phil off, all abit OTT.

I must be one of the only person in the world that thinks the crowd atthe darts area bunch of knobs

I go every year, I was there Thursday, I agree with you mainly.

More people interested in getting brickfaced, dressing like the attendees of a 7yr olds birthday party and singing stupid songs with no relevance to the game in progress than those following the nuance and intricacies of the sport.

There is no doubt Sky and the PDC have moved the game forward, but it does attract far too many tossers. There was almost a fight at the table next to mine the other night, and I was in the hospitality section.

He plays Justin Pipe next, think it is the Saturday evening session.

Tough match, if he wins he will most likely play Keegan Brown and seeded to meet Anderson in the quarters, Wright in the semis.

Despite a lot of seeds already gone he wont have an easy ride

I'll disagree slightly and say I think he's got a relatively kind draw.

Anderson should beat him, but both he and Wright historically seem to have a bit of a habit of rolling over for Taylor on my memory (2015 final being the big obvious exception). Saying that I do think Anderson will beat him if he manages not to choke, but if Phil did make it through that one I'l be expecting a Taylor/MvG final...

I'll disagree slightly and say I think he's got a relatively kind draw.

Anderson should beat him, but both he and Wright historically seem to have a bit of a habit of rolling over for Taylor on my memory (2015 final being the big obvious exception). Saying that I do think Anderson will beat him if he manages not to choke, but if Phil did make it through that one I'l be expecting a Taylor/MvG final...

Well for sure Pipe didnt give him the match I thought he would, I expected much better, but I suppose the sideshow stopped that. Keegan Brown was a touch disappointing in the 2nd round and will have to play much better, he is capable for sure.

Despite all the seeds that have fell so far, we could still have a Last 8 of
MVG v RVB
Suljovic v Cross
Taylor v Anderson
Wright v Whitlock

Peter Wright out now. Jamie Lewis was outstanding.

Looks like we will have a new face in the Semi-final. That quarter of the draw has really opened up

Peter Wright out now. Jamie Lewis was outstanding.

Looks like we will have a new face in the Semi-final. That quarter of the draw has really opened up
Great match. Good thing brick haircut went out.

Hoping for VdV now, he looks like a Goldmember / Fat Bastard breed.

Back