• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Why Dybala has delayed decision
Paulo Dybala is yet to make a decision on his future with Manchester United remaining in talks with Juventus .

He is said to primarily be concerned about United’s failure to qualify for the Champions League last season, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men ending the campaign in sixth.

But reports in France suggest there is another reason behind Dybala’s resistance to agree the deal.

Le10Sport claims there is still a possibility PSG could make a move for the Argentine before the end of the transfer window.

The French champions have reportedly identified several possible replacements for Neymar, if he secures his return to Barcelona .

Absolutely just my impression, nothing more tangible to it than that, but...

...I think we were sniffing around having spied an opportunity. Took a punt, tried our luck kind of thing...

And I think Utd saw what we were up to and have tried to bully in on it.

I highly doubt we went into the window with an eye on signing Dybala.

But, (for example) if all that distracts them from Fernandes, and allows us to get in and replace Eriksen then who cares!?

This is a prime example of our name being used to push through a deal with another team and us not actually being interested.

No doubt Levy will get the blame for not getting the deal done.

It's also not unhelpful for us re Betis and Lo Celso, and also cementing our price expectation for Eriksen with Madrid.

...I think we were sniffing around having spied an opportunity. Took a punt, tried our luck kind of thing...

But, (for example) if all that distracts them from Fernandes, and allows us to get in and replace Eriksen then who cares!?

Reminds me of when we were rumoured to be after Mel Charles (John's not so good younger brother) and Woolwich "beat" us to him so we had to sign some bloke called Dave Mackay instead.

Why Dybala has delayed decision
Paulo Dybala is yet to make a decision on his future with Manchester United remaining in talks with Juventus .

He is said to primarily be concerned about United’s failure to qualify for the Champions League last season, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men ending the campaign in sixth.

But reports in France suggest there is another reason behind Dybala’s resistance to agree the deal.

Le10Sport claims there is still a possibility PSG could make a move for the Argentine before the end of the transfer window.

The French champions have reportedly identified several possible replacements for Neymar, if he secures his return to Barcelona .

High wages in a league with basically zero competition. I just have a feeling that's the kind of player he is. PL would be too much work.

I'd imagine we (or any club) would test the waters with any player of a certain pedigree if we are made aware he might be available. Agent contacts us to say xx player is looking for a move. We ask how much would it take? Maybe even suggest a figure. That gets translated to the media by the agent as Tottenham have made a bid. Interest in the player is thereby generated.
We are probably happy to play a similar game for players we want to move on.

Wages too high and play style not of priority. He doesn't solve any issues we have. I think there was possibly a sniff but no serious interest.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back