• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

£349K a week....

In all seriousness, I dont know that his demands will necessarily be the same.

Thats even if he has had a conversation with Utd and demanded such a wage, either of which I am sceptical as to whether they are true.

But, anyway...

Utd are in the EUROPA league, he may well want danger money to even get involved at that level. Also, he see's Sanchez stealing a kings ransom every week and thinks "Might as well try my luck!".

We are in the CL, and look likely to remain there for a couple of years. And have no precedent of offering stupid money. Would he think it realistic to demand £349k a week and get it?

Essentially, in a lot of ways, I think its like children. Their behaviour usually extends to their boundaries. When the kids are with mum who is strict they behave, but when they are with auntie who lets them get away with it they are fudging animals :D

Do we think Poch would like Dybala? Is he that good that it would annoy him if we missed out? Honest question as I havent watched him much and dont know if he is world class or just very good. Is he the sort of player that would fit into our side?

I believe it was due to European immigration in the 19th and early 20th Centuries to Argentina many of those being Italian.

Exactly that
And after the war too
It’s why Argentina plays Rugby and why Polo is in South America too I believe

BREAKING NEWS

Juventus have told Paulo Dybala that he is not required to return to training until Monday 5 August.

Sky in Italy understands that this is to allow the player and the club time to sort out his future.

We have not been mentioned at all about this player for a couple of days now. Even the United stories do not have us as potential rivals for his signature.

If his obscene wage demands are true, there's no way we're pursuing this deal. We may have made a bid or enquired (doubtful) but game over with those sorts of wages. Would fudge the squad balance.

Back