• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Official - Paulinho

Just rang my dad like usual after a Spurs game, he told me this, one of his work mates sister works for pickfords removals, they have just had a job come in to pack up of all Paulinho's house next week,now he may be moving to another house, but may also be off and not coming back after the WC, we shall see

moving next to KD?

Hopefully he is indeed off. Good riddance.

I can deal with my club having players with the effort but not the required talent, that's football and is no fault of the player. But this fella thinks he's the bees knees but is actually garbage 9 times out of 10. Turns up only when it suits him. Get rid

If he does want to leave this Summer I really hope Levy does his usual and milks every penny out of the buying party, £30m please and your finest daughter.

I'll be gutted if he leaves. I think he's a much better player than a lot of this forum gives him credit for. I think he will prove this both at the World Cup and next season.

I'll be gutted if he leaves. I think he's a much better player than a lot of this forum gives him credit for. I think he will prove this both at the World Cup and next season.

Me too. I think in the right system and under the right kind of manager he would be brilliant for us imo

No he's Dos Santos mk2 he is lazy, uninterested, slow and weak for his club on the pitch and in training but for his national team he is a beast.

He'll have a storming world cup and all the fans on here will be saying its gonna be like a new signing but then invisiblinho will rock up next season sauntering through games, losing the ball, gettinv sent off for lazy challenges and popping up with the odd goal or piece of skill just to let us know he's still here

I would give him another season personally. More in hope than expectation though that the World Cup and having had a year to settle in England will allow him to show his true potential.

Haven't been impressed with him much at all. I haven't seen any performances, even when he has played well that demonstrate he is a player worth anywhere near his fee although that isn't his fault in terms of his pricing.

If however someone came in and offered us the money back then I would take it and reinvest elsewhere within the team, specifically wide left, CB and LB.

I would give him another season personally. More in hope than expectation though that the World Cup and having had a year to settle in England will allow him to show his true potential.

Haven't been impressed with him much at all. I haven't seen any performances, even when he has played well that demonstrate he is a player worth anywhere near his fee although that isn't his fault in terms of his pricing.

If however someone came in and offered us the money back then I would take it and reinvest elsewhere within the team, specifically wide left, CB and LB.

I agree.

This bloke I know of on a forum his dads workmates sister works for a removal company and apparently they have a job to do at Paulinhos house next week.

Could be moving to another house in the area or another country. Or it might be some other geezer called Paulinho and he might not even be Brazilian might just be the nickname of a british guy called Paul.

You know if he goes there he'll be phenomenal next season, especially against us.

Plus why would the give us 29m for him? Didn't we pay 17?

Personally I'd like to see him stay, he's not been as terrible as is made out on here.

This bloke I know of on a forum his dads workmates sister works for a removal company and apparently they have a job to do at Paulinhos house next week.

Could be moving to another house in the area or another country. Or it might be some other geezer called Paulinho and he might not even be Brazilian might just be the nickname of a british guy called Paul.

Well that convinced me.

You know if he goes there he'll be phenomenal next season, especially against us.

Personally I'd like to see him stay, he's not been as terrible as is made out on here.

Swap with Willian or Hazard.

Amazing that such a '****' player is attracting alleged attention from Chelsea and Real Madrid.

must be that fancy foreign name of his ....... If he was simple Paul Smith we'd never get shot of him :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the Chelsea that paid £50m for a broken Torres...Lets just take the money.

Back