• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

I always though he should have been retasked as a DM (Vlad that is). His skill set seemed to suit that role more than CB.

On Paulinho I wonder why Chelsea were sniffing around him even though he was flopping for us, I personally think he is a good player but is mentally weak and struggling to get his confidence back

I always though he should have been retasked as a DM (Vlad that is). His skill set seemed to suit that role more than CB.
Potentially. He does have that David Luiz feel about him, and he did well there. I thought he did ok at full back personally, we looked better going forward down the right when he was there because he had some skill and was capable of passing forwards quickly...

i wont believe it until its on the OS, then it will be time to party.

Until then.....................

vueveOnIce.jpg

Really disappointed in Paulinho. Very technically able player but clearly has no ambition to push himself if he goes off to China then good riddance. Capoue next hopefully.

I think its incredible we might get 10 million for Aunty Pauline.

If I was setting up a village team I would probably offer a bag of pork scratchings and the steam off my P*ss....

and that is being generous imo!

Ade going is more of a priority.....free up some wage bill.
Really? At least Ade has made some brief appearances towards the latter end of the season during which time Lord Lucan has made more appearances down the Lane than Capoue and Kaboul.

Really? At least Ade has made some brief appearances towards the latter end of the season during which time Lord Lucan has made more appearances down the Lane than Capoue and Kaboul.

to be fair its hard to prioritise...the three mentioned all need to leave.....but in order of my desperation its Ade closely followed by ol vlad.

Really disappointed in Paulinho. Very technically able player but clearly has no ambition to push himself if he goes off to China then good riddance. Capoue next hopefully.

Have no issues if a player isn't good enough/home sick/it happens - but a complete lack of effort is unacceptable.

Read somewhere he could be going to Watford.

If he does you just know he is going to be outstanding when he comes back to WHL in December

A Chinese take away...!

He wasn't as bad as people made out. If he'd got comfortable, felt at home, he could have done better with us. But he's not really suited to the PL. He's a luxury player in this league. He tried to adapt his game to be more combative but his skills are the flicks and arriving in the box to score - which he did for us now and again.

Last edited:
Potentially. He does have that David Luiz feel about him, and he did well there. I thought he did ok at full back personally, we looked better going forward down the right when he was there because he had some skill and was capable of passing forwards quickly...
I'm sorry but this is becoming a dangerous cliche. Yes, he could look good going forward at RB but, come on, you surely haven't forgotten already how he was just as prone to catastrophic brainfarts in that position as he was at CB and how more often than not his crosses ballooned way over the goal to threaten the far corner flag.

His shying away from tackles was unacceptable in my view.

Agree, he appeared to do that too many times for my liking. For such a big guy Chadli does seem to back out of a few as well, but at least he has offset some of that with more than his fair share of goals

Back