• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our love for pets

Wouldn't you know! She just came back! Injured back foot and very hungry, but otherwise in relatively good condition.
Yes mate! Excellent news! I have just seen this so am really happy for you! I can now post a picture of my cat (as didn't want to until I knew yours was safe and home!).

Just to let you know, I used to hate cats until this dude came into my life. He will let you do anything to him, he really is the most chilled out and coolest cat I have met ( he is a dog in a cats body).

Do try and get a collar with your details on your cat though mate, or even pay a vet to do it. It really is worth it in the long run.

Mickey.jpg

Yes mate! Excellent news! I have just seen this so am really happy for you! I can now post a picture of my cat (as didn't want to until I knew yours was safe and home!).

Just to let you know, I used to hate cats until this dude came into my life. He will let you do anything to him, he really is the most chilled out and coolest cat I have met ( he is a dog in a cats body).

Do try and get a collar with your details on your cat though mate, or even pay a vet to do it. It really is worth it in the long run.

View attachment 3346
Lovely cat! Very similar to mine, but you can see in the eyes of your cat that he's kind and welcoming (which mine isn't :) ).
I'm seriously thinking about getting a GPS tracker collar. I've been looking at a few on the internet, but most seem quite bulky and big for a cat. This one looks promising though
https://tractive.com/shop/en/pet-wearables/48-tractive-gps-2-dog-and-cat-tracker-9120056450176.html

I've looked into those too. But not sure which Ones to go for. You'd have thought by now they could have a collar with GPS on it?

Also, I think this thread should be for all of our pets. Come on boys and girls show us your furry friends....

Lovely cat! Very similar to mine, but you can see in the eyes of your cat that he's kind and welcoming (which mine isn't :) ).
I'm seriously thinking about getting a GPS tracker collar. I've been looking at a few on the internet, but most seem quite bulky and big for a cat. This one looks promising though
https://tractive.com/shop/en/pet-wearables/48-tractive-gps-2-dog-and-cat-tracker-9120056450176.html

I once tried to put a trace collar on my Tom cat, jésus i still have the scars.

I think you need to get a collar on cats when they are young so they get used to it, putting them on adult cats dont work IME

My family always had cats growing up, would love one in my home now but my GF is allergic and we dont really have the time to devote to a dog or a garden big enough - plus i hate the smell of the clams anyway

Wouldn't you know! She just came back! Injured back foot and very hungry, but otherwise in relatively good condition.
Always comes back like a bad Penny, eh?

Maybe she got tumbled by a car.....look at the claws see if they're shredded?

You can't beat that moment when you see them again, the worry evaporates and you give em a big old hug........
Not too mention the special privileges she will be on for a couple of weeks :)

322578_10150790475285612_1736024434_o.jpg

This is my cat. He's sleeping.

This small, furry, borderline mentally retarded creature, was abandoned by his mum as a kitten, then rescued by my mum, and adopted by me. Hence he struggles slightly with abandonment issues, personal hygiene and hunting skills. He's also got a small head and a big body, making him look...well, funny. And he talks. All the time. Loudly. The fact that he started to sound like a wounded sheep a few weeks after a strange incident (he came home limp, mute and covered in dirt and oil) doesn't make him any less annoying.

Oh, and he fell out of the 4th floor window of my apartment once, breaking multiple bones and fracturing his jaw - meaning he had to wear a cast on his left front leg for about a month and leaving him with only two canine teeth left. So it's been a rough ride for the little fella. But he's made it, and is currently resting in the most comfortable chair we have, naturally.

Can't help loving the little rascal though. Funny how quickly he became an integral part of the family. Seven years now, we've moved houses twice in that period, but he's still with us. Will be very strange and empty in the house the day he finally runs out of lives.

Maybe she got tumbled by a car.....look at the claws see if they're shredded?

This reminded me of a story from when I was 17 or 18.

I'd recently passed my driving test, and was fairly near to the house of a girl I really fancied... I took a small detour and drove past just to see if she was about so I could 'accidentally' bump into her... <<stalker alert>> as I approached her house I anticipated that she might be around... will she be there??? As I drew level with her house, a cat shot out from under a bush straight under the car wheels... <<bump bump>> and in my mirrors I saw a flat cat scoot across the road and up the kerb like top cat and under another bush. Must have been about an inch high.

Oops...

I didn't stop, and didn't ask her whether her cat was OK...

Sorry cat-lovers, I wasn't taking the rap for that.

This is potentially going to be the best thread ever on GG! Fantastic fella you've get there Robbo! It's quite unbelievable how the get through all the things happening to them!

322578_10150790475285612_1736024434_o.jpg

This is my cat. He's sleeping.

This small, furry, borderline mentally retarded creature, was abandoned by his mum as a kitten, then rescued by my mum, and adopted by me. Hence he struggles slightly with abandonment issues, personal hygiene and hunting skills. He's also got a small head and a big body, making him look...well, funny. And he talks. All the time. Loudly. The fact that he started to sound like a wounded sheep a few weeks after a strange incident (he came home limp, mute and covered in dirt and oil) doesn't make him any less annoying.

Oh, and he fell out of the 4th floor window of my apartment once, breaking multiple bones and fracturing his jaw - meaning he had to wear a cast on his left front leg for about a month and leaving him with only two canine teeth left. So it's been a rough ride for the little fella. But he's made it, and is currently resting in the most comfortable chair we have, naturally.

Can't help loving the little rascal though. Funny how quickly he became an integral part of the family. Seven years now, we've moved houses twice in that period, but he's still with us. Will be very strange and empty in the house the day he finally runs out of lives.

They are a trip cats for sure i got my first one after becoming a big fan of fat freddys cat, i have had several since and like yours they all talked to me at various times. I have had dogs but they never meant the same to me.

This reminded me of a story from when I was 17 or 18.

I'd recently passed my driving test, and was fairly near to the house of a girl I really fancied... I took a small detour and drove past just to see if she was about so I could 'accidentally' bump into her... <<stalker alert>> as I approached her house I anticipated that she might be around... will she be there??? As I drew level with her house, a cat shot out from under a bush straight under the car wheels... <<bump bump>> and in my mirrors I saw a flat cat scoot across the road and up the kerb like top cat and under another bush. Must have been about an inch high.

Oops...

I didn't stop, and didn't ask her whether her cat was OK...

Sorry cat-lovers, I wasn't taking the rap for that.
Dude that sounds a hell lot like what happened to me when I was visiting my then gf, I was similar age maybe 21 at the time only two cats ran out in front of me, both went under but one got squashed under my car. Felt horrendous at the time as I drove back to see the cat dead. I told my gf but didn't own up to anyone of the neighbours.. are we going to hell?

i have a dog, the missus has 2 cats, at least with my dog I can go for a run in the park, he's a conversation point, he loves going for a drive with the wind blowing thru his ears, what do cats do? My missus has told me if you let one of the cats out (they're indoor cats), we're done.

You know there have been times when.......

Back