• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Fairplay to the away fans. Still making a load of noise even though they know that their season is hanging by a thread

And suddenly the world of football doesnt feel such a bad place tonight

Oh that has made my f#ckin night. Now dont you dare c#ck this up City

That was some game. Suarez is crying like a baby out there. Mad.

Almost Spurs like capitulation now that I think about it.

FULL-TIME
Crystal Palace 3-3 Liverpool

Posted at 21:53
The full-time whistle goes and Liverpool players slump to their knees. Luis Suarez is crying his eyes out and Steven Gerrard ushers the television cameras away.

That was some game. Suarez is crying like a baby out there. Mad.

Actually felt sorry for him there for a moment...

Wild game, just wild! What the bastard happened there? Liverpool looked like they could go on to score 7 or 8 at 3-0 and creating chances for fun...

Football Funnys @FootballFunnys
Tony Pulis right now pic.twitter.com/G6ZnXzkXdD
Bm5oUmNIUAE2LJQ.jpg

Yeah, some miss by Moses that...

I have a feeling he wouldn't be signed up permanently even if he had scored that, but what a shocker...

Actually felt sorry for him there for a moment...
Wild game, just wild! What the bastard happened there? Liverpool looked like they could go on to score 7 or 8 at 3-0 and creating chances for fun...

Love him or hate him. I suppose he is showing what he means to him, I doubt some of our players care that much. Some of ours (not all) would probably be having a laugh with the opposition in the same situation

Nah, I feel sorry for Suarez. At the end of the day he's done his job tonight and has done all season, to see it fall apart would be gutting.

Back