• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Can't believe our scouts didn't think Suarez was all that lol

3-0 Ozil looking shaky, Flamini really picked the wrong time to get suspended. Even though this screws us up, I'm loving it

how can no one get enjoyment from this? **** Liverpool, theyre 5 ahead of us (we have a game in hand and them to play still)... seeing Arsenal 3-0 down in less than 20 minutes is brilliant.

this is incredible

we've all been predicting an arsenal collapse but I didn't think it would be this spectacular and I thought it would be during their run against better opposition

Fair credit to Liverpool, they've absolutely ripped into ARSEnal could easily be 5-0 up!

So we know how to defeat Arsenal... SET PIECES.

Shame, we're **** at them.

OptaJoe: 43% - Arsenal have conceded a higher proportion of set-piece goals than any other PL side this season. Susceptible.

Fair credit to Liverpool, they've absolutely ripped into ARSEnal could easily be 5-0 up!

OptaJoe: 43% - Arsenal have conceded a higher proportion of set-piece goals than any other PL side this season. Susceptible.

anyone know the percentage before todays two goals?

Back