• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Arsenals February and March fixtures :lol:

They are ridiculously tough arent they

Premier League

Liverpool V Arsenal L
Arsenal V Man Utd L
Arsenal V Liverpool FA
Arsenal V Bayern Munich CL
Arsenal V Sunderland L
Stoke V Arsenal L
Arsenal V Swansea L
Bayern Munich V Arsenal CL
Tottenham V Arsenal L
Chelsea V Arsenal L
Arsenal V Emirates Marketing Project L

quite incredible that teams have blown up enough to open the door for liverpool to get back in the cl.

long way to go yet but i really thought they were on their way into mid table a season or two ago.

quite incredible that teams have blown up enough to open the door for liverpool to get back in the cl.

long way to go yet but i really thought they were on their way into mid table a season or two ago.

It's amazing what name and history can do. That is the only logical reason I could think Suarez joined them a few years back, as well as some others in recent years.

It's amazing what name and history can do. That is the only logical reason I could think Suarez joined them a few years back, as well as some others in recent years.

agreed. it'll be interesting to see if that is enough to help man utd arrest their decline.

i'm surprised by how good sturridge actually is. i didnt really think anything of the transfer at the time but he's been a bit of a revelation up their.

I remember Chelsea sending him on loan to Bolton to play up top and he done very well there. AVB came in and gave Sturridge first team football playing him on the right of a front three so to speak. Still quite surprised that Chelsea let him go for so little. Like you say, he's been a revelation for them.

I think it's more that us, united and Everton have gone backwards, the gap between city/Chelsea and Liverpool has never been wider IMO

we only have ourselves to blame for this

Back