• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

doesn't sound temporary. All manure fans took it for granted that it would be given at the initial request. Now that was denied, anything could happen at appeal

doesn't sound temporary. All manure fans took it for granted that it would be given at the initial request. Now that was denied, anything could happen at appeal

The tweet which you linked suggested that "it should be sorted in a week or so"?

That's a Manure fan arrogance for you. Several Chelsea players over the years didn't get permits and had to go on loan.

I can't see why Rojo's permit would be denied, though? He's clearly a key member of the Argentine team and has just played in the World Cup final! Bizarre decision unless, as I said, it has something to do with his pending court case.

They are fast becoming a retirement home.

Howard 35
Baines 29
Alcaraz 32
Distin 36
Hibbert 33
Jagielka 32
Barry 33
Osman 33
Pienaar 32
Kone 30

Wow. That's old.

And so am I. Can't believe that Hibbert is 33. I remember seeing Spurs at Goodison during his debut season. Genuinely thought it was only six years or so ago! Where has the time gone?!!

That could bite them in the bum in a year or two.

I'm a little surprised at their dealings this summer. Spent all they had on tying up Barry and Lukaku it seems. Martinez has been there a year now, you'd think they could come up some decent targets. Only Besic and Galloway from MK Dons plus Atsu on loan so far.

Back