• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

If ever there was a player perfectly suited to a club, it's Mario "Why Always Me?" Balotelli and Liverpool.

Since he's signing for Liverpool he's obviously world class, a steal at that price and just an all around likeable guy.
The Guardian are reporting that Liverpool are trying to insert clauses in his contract about future behaviour. They also say that Balotelli is looking for £160k a week!

The Guardian are reporting that Liverpool are trying to insert clauses in his contract about future behaviour. They also say that Balotelli is looking for £160k a week!

yeah i heard on the radio or tv that he wants 90k a week after tax

I wouldn't want us to put up with his **** if he was world class, but he's not. This only ends one way, so hopefully he signs for them.

Welcome to the cult that is Liverpool

secret%20societies.jpg

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m
More
Sky Sources: Angel Di Maria to sign for Manchester United next week. #SSNHQ

But what about our special relationship? :evil:

Hopefully LvG uses him as a wing back or something stupid.

Listening to silly amount being mentioned for De Maria, had we kept Bale and sold him this year, me thinks he would've fetched more than 100 million. The price has gone off the rocker this year.

A player is worth what someone will pay for him, ditto a house, or a Mars Bar. People may make a mistake and overpay or undersell, and later get caught out, but that's capitalism for you.

Back