• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

The latest from Harry is that QPR now need to add 4 or 5 experienced campaigners to stand a chance. Bosingwa has been told he won't play for them again.

The latest from Harry is that QPR now need to add 4 or 5 experienced campaigners to stand a chance. Bosingwa has been told he won't play for them again.

I thought Harry said that if they were well adrift it might not even be worth bringing in big players on high wages as it would be a suicidal gamble to be lumbered with those sorts of contracts in the Championship.
Harry, i never ever believed that one, me old ticker lol

Last edited:

Hughes fudged them up royally. He really didnt have a fudging clue when buying all these players and not buying players to fit a system. Perfect example was the keeper situation where he went got Green then saw Cesar available and went and got him. He just wanted anyone and everyone

Harry lost his cool about the ref after the game, and he normally doesnt say things like that. He knows this was a key game for them and Im sure he expected to pick up some points. Hes starting to understand that this time, his luck may have turned. He should not have gone for this job.

They'll always struggle away so they have to win their home games. Next up, Liverpool.

Harry lost his cool about the ref after the game, and he normally doesnt say things like that. He knows this was a key game for them and Im sure he expected to pick up some points. Hes starting to understand that this time, his luck may have turned. He should not have gone for this job.

They'll always struggle away so they have to win their home games. Next up, Liverpool.

He certainly never did when he was at ours!

It's full-on rubber-necking car crash territory this, but I do want QPR to stay up!

Harry certainly has some previous with Chris Foy (not Hoy!)

Harry Redknapp blasted referee Chris Foy after QPR's defeat to West Brom | QPR News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp was left fuming at referee Chris Foy after seeing his side beaten 2-1 at home by West Bromwich Albion on Boxing Day.

There was little festive cheer for the locals to enjoy at Loftus Road, with Redknapp branding some of the decisions which went against QPR as 'scandalous' and 'terrible'.

Redknapp fumes at Foy | Tottenham Hotspur News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Harry Redknapp was less than happy with referee Chris Foy after Tottenham surrendered their winning run in a 2-1 defeat by Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.

...Redknapp said he spoke to Foy after the game about his decisions, as he explained: "Yes I told him. I never go and talk to referees after a game, I accept defeat. I never complain about referees' decisions - I have not done it in 30 years of management, never."

Tottenham's Harry Redknapp is no stranger to referee rants - Telegraph

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp claimed yesterday that he never blames referees for defeats, but his track record says otherwise.

"I just question the referee’s overall performance which I thought was inept. Every game I see this season has seven or eight bookings. I think it’s frightening."
On Andy D’Urso’s performance at Wolves in February 2008

"I never walk in after games and complain about a referee but this guy is scary. He’s a poor referee and I’ve seen him make a mess of so many games. He’s really not good enough."
On Steve Tanner’s display in a 2-0 defeat at West Brom in December 2008

"He’s got a hand on the ball – it was a terrible decision. It was a gift that United didn’t deserve and it put them back in the game. Without that bit of help from the ref, I don’t think United would have come back."
On Howard Webb, for giving Manchester United a controversial penalty at Old Trafford in April 2009

"It’s a nailed-on penalty. If he felt Robbie dived, why didn’t he give him a yellow or a red card? The penalty decision and Ledley King going off injured, they were the turning points."
On Webb again, for failing to give a penalty for a foul on Robbie Keane against Chelsea in September 2009

Harry Redknapp on Mark Clattenburg's Spurs shocker | The Sun | Sport | SunSport Columnists

MARK CLATTENBURG is responsible for one of the worst refereeing decisions EVER. And each time I watch it, it gets worse. It was laughable the way it happened — and he knows it himself.

I like Mark Clattenburg. He is a good, honest guy and a good referee — but he knows he’s ****ed this one up. He’s had a nightmare.

Last edited:
Hope QPR do down. Maybe people will then give more of the credit for our decent performances during Harry's reign to the players rather than to the manager. I dont have particularly strong feelings about Harry either way however always felt that the media portrayed things like our CL campaign as being 80% down to Harry and 20% down to the players (and then only Bale)

Relegation.

:lol: I was just about to come in here and say the same after watching the Liverpool match.

I think it's going to be a hard one for him to turn around. I actually thought QPR might have had a solid if unspectacular season with some of the players they purchased in the summer. They were awful in the first half and unless they pick up quickly there is only one way its going to end.

Looked like most of the players didn't care. Time to start a clearout to get them ready for next season.

Watched the first half of the QPR-Liverpool game. QPR were shocking, rarely have I seen a team give away so much space in front of their defenders so cheaply. When those defenders are slow and immobile and up against Suarez that's just ridiculous. Looked completely disorganized. I thought at the time that Liverpool could really score a ton of goals today if they felt like it and tear QPR apart. Not sure if they just didn't feel like it or QPR picked themselves up a bit in the second half.

Looked like most of the players didn't care. Time to start a clearout to get them ready for next season.

Clearly. No big shock really, collect a bunch of players at the end of their careers, give them the last big pay check they wanted. Some decent players, but why think that Cisse, SWP or Bosingwa would care much about QPR or be up for a relegation scrap at all.

A clearout will be expensive as well, so many of their players are on massive wages (for their abilities at least), will have to make some deals where they keep paying them or no club will be willing to take them. QPR fans better hope that the owners are there to stay for the long term and ready to spend a lot more money, if they give up now and cut their losses QPR could nosedive Pompey style the way their wage budget is.

I agree but they will struggle to sell a lot of those players because no one will want to match their wages and paying up their contracts will cost them a fortune.

I think its hilarious.. Tarabt seen as Harrys saviour. Wonders what Dos Santos is upto.

Taarabt has said some positive things about Harry in the past. I don't think that there was a problem between them when they were with us (the only Spurs manager that I have read Taarabt slagging off was Ramos) and selling him was the best thing for all parties.

Its Happened Already - Jan 1st 9am

A_g150iCUAE6pCC.jpg

Back