• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT - How long have you been a member of GG?

I was "the other" possibility (well, maybe one of?) of taking over the domain and looking after the site. in hindsight, I'm glad I didn't, because there's no way I would have had the time, or the patience to be honest... :D
Are you suggesting that I do? ;)

Are you suggesting that I do? ;)
Ha, well the number of times you've had to fix and rebuild, and then do stuff like the app, then yes, waaaay more than I would have done. I can safely say it would have been in new hands or dead by now... :D:D

What was with the irrational hatred? Did his other half fudge a QPR fan or something?
I don't know if we ever found out! It's just something he said. A lot.

Met a few of the others on that list, at various games back then come to think of it. Still in touch with a few others, too.

I was lurking around for years before I signed up. Says I joined 16 Jul 2014, but that doesn't seem right to me. Anyway, this is by far the best Spurs forum. All others are full of over-sensitive 13 year old cry-babies.

What was with the irrational hatred? Did his other half fudge a QPR fan or something?

I think it had to do with an ex-girlfriend and I think he hated South Africa for the same reason. I think she may have been a QPR fan, or at least that is what I always assumed.

I initially used alt.sport.spurs until one day everyone was telling Moonlit Knight what a clown shoe he was and he stopped off saying I'm off to join <whatever this site was called at the time - spurs update? >

I remember thinking "Wow, there's other Spurs sites?" and joining almost straight away. I don't know when he joined, but it was around then.

You've reminded me! Yes, I was on alt.sports.spurs too originally! Must have joined that about 98 when I got a PC and dial up modem. Accessed via Outlook Express if I recall....

It was Moonlit Knight and Wooks on there mostly I recall. Going at it hammer and tongues.

I can over here same as you when moonlit said - but maybe not as quickly. It was some time after when outlook express stopped working.

Never realised you were on there too Scara!

You've reminded me! Yes, I was on alt.sports.spurs too originally! Must have joined that about 98 when I got a PC and dial up modem. Accessed via Outlook Express if I recall....

It was Moonlit Knight and Wooks on there mostly I recall. Going at it hammer and tongues.

I can over here same as you when moonlit said - but maybe not as quickly. It was some time after when outlook express stopped working.

Never realised you were on there too Scara!
Only ever a lurker.

Roger-Moore.png

You'll have read some of my finer earlier work then.... Before I found myfreecams and 're-prioritised' my web time!!!

MFC!! Remember that girl we trolled? What was her name? a load of us got on their and was *Ahem* directing her.... What a great night that was!

Back