• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

Re: OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs FC Pigfarmer

I am very, very much looking forward to this game. I very, very much hope we win this competition and the League Cup or whatever it is called these days.

pig farmer fc? really? you just know we're fudged now.. i echo the sentiments of others who find this somewhat insulting.

i hope a nice spicy avatar is being thought up for scara after this nightmare..

What they're saying:

Bale rest of the match against Chelsea, that rested against Maribor? It's not even in the frame.
If you already work with then Chelsea would be wise to draw from first hand "important details" of Tottenham.
So far, nothing special the first half of the next page of our competitors.

balova woman gives birth

This game is a reward, a reward for the players, coaches and fans. As far as I understood from their forums, we do not pay much attention, but their fans are looking forward to visit our city. My big wish is that we play with the same lineup as yesterday against Olympia to hide at home, playing with the best physique which it can offer, but what will be will be .

I expect that we will actively and courageously played to win and which will so be it.

currently we are incredibly inefficient, which is pulling quite a few games, if you do not fix what we do not have to scratch Thursday

Few already forgot all. Tottenham has been in Slovenia in 95 and otherwise in Rudar Velenje from the then Intertoto Cup. Winning 2:1.
The British mother Slovenian clubs themselves failures, except once "famous" Olympia; :) , Which in 2003 drew with Liverpool in the UEFA Cup 1:1. But we can at Thursday this is exceeded.

Personally, I think that the Tavares goal in the last moments of the game against Olympia is much more important than just the fact that we beat Olimpija and increase the advantage.

Even against Muri was pretty quick after that goal had quite a few opportunities, but we did not know how to drive a second goal. Then followed the match in Rome, where we know that we have at least three really nice opportunities and we did not take. Race in Rome followed match in Kranj, where we are in the second half after excluding prepared a lot of opportunities and only concerned Stang. And the culmination was this game with Olimpija, when it was abnormal what we missed or. what is Šeliga defended.

And this goal Tavares in a situation where we are all practically come to terms that network is obviously haunted, can do wonders in terms of effectiveness in the following matches.

However, it is clear that if we wanted to Tottenham what to do, it will be necessary to realize such opportunities. There will not be anywhere near as much available as it was on Saturday ...

Who is the judge? I hope that someone with very strict criteria to beeping every time he jumped Adebayor but they will fall our three :)

Sergey Karasev (RUS) - this year Schalke - Montpellier, Scotland - Macedonia

Thankfully AVB coach Tottenham, so as not to be expected-but Adebayor in the first place. This man obviously does not transfer high sidrasev. the chelsea-by the sit Drogba, but we saw what happened after AVB flew and Drogba demolitions whole of Europe. I say this because last year our brugge found a weak point (in my opinion) and these are just players with a good high jump and agility.

In fact, at this moment the most likely variant to be launched Thursday's match Adebayor and Defoe on the bench or even not even be in the shot. Adebayor has is returning from an injury received very few minutes after the game with Chelsea, there was a crisis meeting between him and AVB-eat, where openly expressed his dissatisfaction with the status of the team. Probably it will match the one on Thursday, which will have to convince AVB's that the more serious count on him. Unless you happened to finally burst between them ...

On the goal can definitely expect Lloris, who has so far defended only in European matches (and one primary). The problem is that this is actually their best goalie, but not Friedel, who, for some reason AVB pushing.

Much will know tomorrow when we'll see who else will be traveling to Maribor.

I hope that Adebayor will not play because it will bite us against the desire to prove .. Can not wait for the match, it will be really first-class spectacle, the game is a reward for all the players and the audience. We do not have to lose doing this race, but you can gain a lot, the English will underestimate us.

Who will play the Englishman really does not matter. All are good and need to show the maximum. Point would be a phenomenal result.

I like the weekly episode of "What they're saying".. I hope it continues throughout the season

I like the weekly episode of "What they're saying".. I hope it continues throughout the season

Depends on how many languages I manage to learn. We have Liverpool soon you know.

I don't understand why some Spurs fans and players don't rate EL highly. We have only won 2 CC trophies in the last 21 years. So, we should be showing more ambition to win any Cup competitions, let alone European one.

I don't understand why some Spurs fans and players don't rate EL highly. We have only won 2 CC trophies in the last 21 years. So, we should be showing more ambition to win any Cup competitions, let alone European one.

It's not a cup competition. It's a cup competition with a crappy league bit stuck on the start of it. I'm looking forward to the knockout rounds.

------------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------------

Smith----------------------Dawson-----------------Caulker--------------------Naughton

------------------------------Huddlestone---------Livermore-----------------------------

------Lennon----------------------------Sigurddson--------------------------Townsend--

-----------------------------------------Adebayor------------------------------------------

I'm pleased AVB is treating this competition with more respect than Harry, and I'd love us to win it, but there's no doubt it's stature has diminished significantly over recent years.

UEFA could fix that by simply allocating a Champions League group stage spot for the winners.

Oh, and I too think the "Pig Farmer" thing is out of order.

I've changed the thread title seeing as some people are getting a little precious about it.

Again, for clarity, I'm not demeaning a club for not being well-known, I'm making it clear that I find it ridiculous that UEFA think we should spend our time playing teams for no money, no prestige and no decent prize. As we're in the competition we should be trying to win every match - but UEFA really should give us an option to just say "no thanks" at the start of the season and let West Ham or someone play in our place.

They should make it the UEFA "Cup" again and return to a complete Knock-Out competition.. that way they ensure 2 things...

1) Every game is vitally important and all teams will take the f**king thing seriously!!
2) Teams will get knocked out quicker so the rest of the world can go back to watching the CL lol

Back