• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

For the last 15 minutes we were time wasting and pretending to be hurt and lying on the floor and throwing the ball away and walking slowly and taking 30 seconds over every dead ball... pretty shameless... but I think that was deserved due to Carl Henry being such a lady garden? Must have been VERY painful for QPR fans to sit through, it was like watching the Ars.anal it was so blatant.

about time. i also loved bentalebs blatantly late and cynical tackle on henry.

Yeah with Phil Neville and some Lady. Didn't stick around for the analysis after seeing his grim gormless face holding a mic after having to put up with his commentary throughout the game..

Nice to get our second consecutive league win. But again wish we had finished this game more comfortably. In fact, we were very fortunate to win this match as QPR could have got a penalty late in the match. After getting late goals to win matches earlier in the season, it is disappointing we are now conceding late goals to put pressure on ourselves. Atleast we are still managing to win the matches despite the late pressure on us. But Pochettino still need to improve our defending greatly if we want to stay in the top 4 race.

Big credit to Kane for getting both the goals that gave us this win. Nice to see him getting back his goal scoring touch after not scoring in his last 3 matches. It was world class the way he scored both goals, inch perfect header for the first and expertly rounding off the goalie for the second. In fact, Kane could have got the hattrick as he wasted another chance after Eriksen's shot came back off the post and had another header saved by the goalie. Amazingly, Kane has now scored 16 league goals and 26 goals in all competitions. It looks more and more likely that he can reach 30 goals now. This was also the 6th consecutive away match that Kane has scored in. For the record, RVP of Arsenal holds the record for scoring in 9 consecutive away match. On current form, it is not impossible for Kane to do that as he has scored in 8 of the 11 away matches he has played in the league this season.

Disappointingly, Eriksen failed to score despite playing well. In fact, just like Kane, Eriksen could have scored a hattrick as he had a shot come back off the post, had a shot saved off the line, had another saved by the goalie and wasted another chance to score from a freekick. Eriksen has now gone 8 matches without scoring which is disappointing. Maybe the luckless Soldado has jinxed him as Eriksen can't seem to score now despite doing all he can. This is in contrast to his form earlier where he was scoring with almost all his touches. We really need Eriksen to be scoring again soon.

Despite the win, was again disappointed we failed to keep a clean sheet. And for the 2nd consecutive match, we have let a former Spurs player score against us. It is a mixed feeling seeing Sandro scoring for QPR, just like Sigurdsson did for Swansea. We should have kept both of them as they could have improved our midfield greatly. Annoyingly, just like the Sigurdsson goal, no one thought of blocking Sandro from having that free shot at goal. Also felt Lloris could have done better with Sandro's shot but maybe his vision was blocked. That goal really put pressure on us and QPR could have got the equalizer late on. Thought we were lucky not to give away the penalty as Bentaleb appeared to block the shot with his hands. In fact QPR could have got another penalty when Lloris appeared to make contact with the QPR player in a one-on-one situations. But fortunately for us, we got the ref's decision in favour of us in both situations. Also thought we were also got luck in our favour when QPR had 2 shots off the posts.

It was important for us to get that win. We really cannot throw away any points if we want to stay in the top 4 race. Hope this win will boost our confidence and luck to do well against ManU next week.

Brilliant. EVERYONE on GG LOVES the EL!!!

They should learn to love it. I love Thursday nights at the Lane, so much more fun than sombre league matches

It's a great competition with some great teams in it, that just needs a little tweak (no CL dropouts/remove the round of 32)

They should learn to love it. I love Thursday nights at the Lane, so much more fun than sombre league matches

It's a great competition with some great teams in it, that just needs a little tweak (no CL dropouts/remove the round of 32)
You missed the bit where we get a bye for the first few rounds.

If we get 5th, rather than 6th (or 7th depending who wins the FA Cup), we should get directly into the group stage.

EL mirrors CL before xmas, so there should be no issues.
I think there should be at least a couple more byes before the competition stops being silly.

I like being in the Europa League but...

I hate Sunday fixtures, especially those which are not televised
I hate how we lose games on the back of Europa League fixtures, games which ought to have been very winnable
I doubt we really profit greatly off the back of the Europa League as the prize money, in comparison to the Champions League, is like comparing the Premier League to the Championship

Finally, the big question is, could we definitely get top 4 if we had no European distractions? If the answer to that is 'no', then let's enjoy the Europa League.

I think there should be at least a couple more byes before the competition stops being silly.
Without those 'silly' games this year we may never have seen the emergance of Kane - with a squad more built around the managers requirements next season it may give other players a platform to build on

Running through my own predicitions, Liverpool look nailed on for 3rd with Arsenal comfortably taking 4th. One of those two needs tripping up in order for us to make a push. UTD have a rough late March/early April and I wouldn't be suprised to see them well off the pace come the final 4-5 games of the season.

Rewlly? Have you seen their run in? I've done all games for every kne and I had us 4th behind the goons by 1 point and ahead of Man U by 1 point, Liverpool 6th. That was us drawing to Man U....

Back