• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Competition: Barclays Premier League
Date: 7 Mar @ 15:00

With fixtures coming thick and fast, I can envisage a battle of the two young English strikers, Kane to nab the honours in a 3 - 1 win.. Kane x 2, Eriksen with the third.

With United and Leicester to come, it is vital that we pick up another three points.. Nine in the next three would be ideal.

Team Top Scorers

Tottenham:
image.php
Harry Kane 14
image.php
Christian Eriksen 9
image.php
Nacer Chadli 7

QPR:
image.php
Charlie Austin 14
image.php
Leroy Fer 4
image.php
Niko Kranjcar 2

Possible Lineup

XrGZLIg.png

Rests for Rose, Dier, Chadli and Bentaleb.. I would be tempted to rest Kane too, but nothing seems to go for Bobby at the moment.

COYS! Top four here we come.

Last edited:
--------------------Lloris

Walker------Fazio------Dier-----Rose

------------Mason--------Stambouli

--Lamela--------Eriksen-------Chadli

------------------Soldado

Rest: Bentaleb, Verts and Kane

W3-1

I don't think we dare drop Cadli atm btw...

Time for a clean-sheet please!

Fair enough mate but I think we need to rest a few of those that were involved in the CC final.. With no disrespect intended, QPR is a team we should be able to do that against.

Lets have Chadli, Rose and Bentaleb (three VERY important players for us) firing against UTD.. I'd be tempted to include Kane in that bunch, but instead I'd take him off after 60-70 for Soldado.

I think a clean sheet is almost impossible for us at the moment unfortunately, Austin is sure to cause us all sorts of headaches. :(

Please start with our strongest 11 i.e. the same lineup per swansea, though dropping verts for fazio might be a good idea.

OOMT?
Is that something from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory?
'Arry to sprint into the stadium before KO and fall to his knees in prayer that we get smashed. 5-0 QPR, Marsh, Bowles, Masson, Bassong O.G. and Phil Parkes from a corner. Poch to storm off to a camera at the final whistle, rip his jacket off and song 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina!' Mark Twunty Lawrenson to do his brilliant version of "I Am The Walrus" whilst actually looking like one. The Twunt. Doomed!

Last edited:
OOMT?
Is that something from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory?
'Arry to sprint into the stadium before KO and fall to his knees in prayer that we get smashed. 5-0 QPR, Marsh, Bowles, Masson, Bassong O.G. and Phil Parkes from a corner. Poch to storm off to a camera at the final whistle, rip his jacket off and song 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina!' Mark Twunty Lawrenson to do his brilliant version of "I Am The Walrus" whilst actually looking like one. The Taunt. Doomed!

Steff, Bassong is suspended.

Please start with our strongest 11 i.e. the same lineup per swansea, though dropping verts for fazio might be a good idea.

You don't think anyone looked leggy/in need of a rest against Swansea? Curious....

It's an Obsequious Official Match Thread.. I'm ready to take any punishment that's required if the worst should happen.. I predicted a loss in the previous OMT, so I am hoping I can flip my negative thoughts in this OMT and bring us some raging glory.

Harry-Redknapp-007.jpg

One of these up the date perhaps?

--------------------Lloris

Walker------Fazio------Dier-----Rose

------------Mason--------Stambouli

--Lamela--------Eriksen-------Chadli

------------------Soldado

Rest: Bentaleb, Verts and Kane

W3-1

And you'd rest Townsend too, apparently? After he just scored a sublime, game winning goal. And no real need for rest cos he was subbed off with a 3-1 lead (in prep for another start?).

Last edited:
You don't think anyone looked leggy/in need of a rest against Swansea? Curious....

a little, maybe, but all the intricate passing and the flow of the game makes it a good enough trade off for me. that has been missing in too many of our games this season, we are too inconsistent from game to game, as we chop and change - as it seems - for the sake of freshness.

i like what we did with the swansea game and hope to see it more often:
- start with strongest 11
- whatever happens, at 60 min:
- rest prized asset (kane/eriksen never both), most tired (townsend, plenty of sprints) and take off players at risk (yellow card, niggling injury etc).
- replace with tactical reasons e.g. strong player to slow down the game (dembele)
- keep focal point up front (soldado) and keep playing the same game.

not that i don't favour rotation or understand the value of resting players, however we are a VERY young team and we are not yet at a level where we can shift players around and achieve the same standard and fluidity of football. i'd rather have the same guys keep setting the pace and intent for each and every game, then ease the other players into OUR game, than the other way around.

Why is the game not on Sunday to give us an extra day rest, especially after we played in the cup final? This is going to be our 4th game in 10 days. And Chelsea gets their make-up game in April, because the have CL midweek next week. Doesn't seem fair to me.

It's no surprise, Moaninho will still bitch and whinge to the media though.. The words 'Tottenham' and 'fair' never seem to go in the same sentence. Unless you're talking about our fabulous sporting attitude ;)

As our whole season hinges on this OMT, the stakes should be higher. If we don't win nayenezgani is suspended for the rest of the season

Competition: Barclays Premier League
Date: 7 Mar @ 15:00

Team Top Scorers

Tottenham:
image.php
Harry Kane 14
image.php
Christian Eriksen 9
image.php
Nacer Chadli 7

QPR:
image.php
Charlie Austin 14
image.php
Leroy Fer 4
image.php
Niko Kranjcar 2

Charlie Austin got 15 goals now as he scored against Arsenal yesterday. Too bad Kane failed to score against Swansea. Want Kane to finish as the top English goal scorer atleast.

And you'd rest Townsend too, apparently? After he just scored a sublime, game winning goal. And no real need for rest cos he was subbed off with a 3-1 lead (in prep for another start?).

I'd take him out because he's struggling with confidence. Taking 10 days out on a relative high could do him good. I'm a (rare breed) Townsend fan remember

Saying that though, I'd rather play him more in away fixtures where the crowd aren't on his back

Poch hasn't rested Bentaleb so far in our recent run of games, I don't think he's going to at the last hurdle before we go a game a week.

no resting. After this week they have a clear week between each game. Man up. Then get some rest time after.

-------------------------Lloris------------------------

Walker------Dier--------------Fazio-------Rose

------------Stambouli---Benteleb---------------

---Townsend-------Chadli--------Eriksen------

----------------------Kane---------------------------

Im dropping Verts in my mind, he needs a kick up the arse. Mason is all action. So I think he is the only player i rest
and bring in Benji instead.

Would like to see a 4-3-3 as I think that may help Kane and also offer better protection to our back four. I think we will go with the same formation (4-2-3-1) and the same starting eleven for this game .

And I agree with Alekaras , why isn't this game played on the Sunday I don't know . I'm sure QPR wouldn't have minded the extra days rest too.

Back