• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

We just have to win this don't we? This is the part of being a football fan that is unbearable. I'm taking nervous tinkles already and have no idea how I'll cope when the game starts.

Although it will be great news if Dembele is genuinely fit for Saturday, I wouldn't want to rush him back for the sake of this game and get him injured again. I know Saturday's game is one of the two most important fixtures of the season for many fans, but we have got a few more games to go yet, and regardless of the result on Saturday we are still in with a shout of winning the league if we keep our squad fit, and don't lose too many players through yellow/red cards.

We just have to win this don't we? This is the part of being a football fan that is unbearable. I'm taking nervous tinklees already and have no idea how I'll cope when the game starts.

I'm not sure its a must-win. For them, its a 'must not lose' given the gap it would open up to us. Part of me though thinks the same about us - its a 'must not lose'

I don't get how it's not a must win game and how we shouldn't risk Dembele if he is fit to play.

Tomorrow we can actually make Arsenal competing for 4th place trophy inspite of title challenging.
We can build momentum on this win, which will give us additional confidence in upcoming matches.
And finally we can go to the top and put additional pressure on Leicester who have a tricky fixture and play after us.

We can't hold a draw in our heads. Neither players can.
We MUST win. In ideal world - destroy them. And I'm sure, considering all circumstances, the Team is capable of it.

TEAM NEWS
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech will be sidelined for up to four weeks with a calf injury he suffered after going up for a corner against Swansea.

Cech will be replaced in goal by David Ospina. Laurent Koscielny has a damaged calf and has also been ruled out.

Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele is available after missing the last two games with a groin injury.

Dele Alli could start after he was only used as a substitute against West Ham because of a minor ankle problem.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal

Hello guys, I am back.

I haven't posted on here as we were doing so well and I hadn't been to the lane since the 4-1 smashing of City and we had been smashing teams up and getting points.

I then went to Swansea last week and were 1-0 down so I thought it was genuinely my absence from WHL that was the reason why we were doing so well.

Alas, we won last week so I knew it wasn't my presence at WHL that would be the downfall of us, it would be the posting on here so I still kept away.

We then lost to the pikeys midweel, and so I thought, fcuk it. I'm back.

So....my prediction - 3-0 Spurs.

ps - has anyone missed me or did you think I was dead?

pps - if we lose tomorrow it will be my fault for posting on here and I will probably depart again.

Hello guys, I am back.

I haven't posted on here as we were doing so well and I hadn't been to the lane since the 4-1 smashing of City and we had been smashing teams up and getting points.

I then went to Swansea last week and were 1-0 down so I thought it was genuinely my absence from WHL that was the reason why we were doing so well.

Alas, we won last week so I knew it wasn't my presence at WHL that would be the downfall of us, it would be the posting on here so I still kept away.

We then lost to the pikeys midweel, and so I thought, fcuk it. I'm back.

So....my prediction - 3-0 Spurs.

ps - has anyone missed me or did you think I was dead?

pps - if we lose tomorrow it will be my fault for posting on here and I will probably depart again.

Who are you?

Back