• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Worst OMT Ever ***

my mate will be at the ground, his brother is consultant to Brighton's doctor

as close to the game as I'm gonna get tomorrow - lucky basts !!! gonna stream it and watch before i go out for an early morning tee off ...

Jesus Christ, at least change the title of the thread unless you want everyone out injured for the rest of the season. :p

DQ22yFOXkAArS_g.jpg

Last edited:
So anyone whose up for this GG drinks session. What’s the plan? I’ll be at Wembley early. I’m likely to be on the 3PM train from Poole, so will be there with hour to spare.

So anyone whose up for this GG drinks session. What’s the plan? I’ll be at Wembley early. I’m likely to be on the 3PM train from Poole, so will be there with hour to spare.
Holy crap, over 3 hours each way with 2 changes, to stand in the freezing cold and watch Lewis Dunk head Trippier's crosses out for Sissoko to volley. There's dedication...

They were unlucky to lose to United away a couple of weeks ago, the Dunk and Duffy won’t be broken down with balls into the box - they don’t cope well with the high press - as Liverpool and Huddersfield showed.

The aging right back Bruno and the erratic Bong (if plays) are the ones to target.

knockaert Was left out on Saturday for “tactical” reasons he can cause issues

Score early and we will beat them with easy - but they do have the ability to dig in.

A repeat of Christian vs Duffy in the WC qualifiers would be nice
Dunk, Duffy, Bruno & Bong.
Sounds like something you'd find on Cbeebies.

It was nice to get a convincing win over Stoke in our last league match. Now we need to go on a winning run to get back into the top 4 race. This will be the first time we will play Brighton in the league since 1983. Not sure how they will play against us. We have already dropped too many points against bottom teams like Burnley, Swansea and WBA at Wembley so far this season. We cannot afford to drop any more points against the bottom teams. Hope we will be inspired by our win against Stoke to get another convincing win over Brighton here.

Kane has scored against 25 of the 26 he has played against in PL. The only team he has not scored against is Cardiff. This will be the first time he will play against Brighton in the PL. Hope we will be wearing his goal scoring boot and get a goal or two in this match. Others like Son, Alli and Eriksen need to step and become consistent goal scorers for us. Son and Eriksen did score against Stoke. There is no reason why they cannot score against Brighton as well. Alli has been in poor form recently. But he is has 2 assists in his last 2 matches. Let's hope he can improve his form as well. Won't mind if Lamela doesn't start in this match as we will badly need him to start against ManCity next.

Our midfield has been inconsistent due to injuried to Wanyama and Dembele this season. But Dembele showed signs of getting back his best form against Stoke. Want to see him have another good game here. I think Sissoko and Winks can start in midfield in this match. Sissoko has been having a mixed performance this season. With World Cup coming, he really should be stepping up his game to get into the France squad. He works hard but he really needs to improve his finishing.

Our defence have been leaking goals too easily ever since Alderweireld got injured. Pochettino will be wise to buy a cover for our defence in the January transfer window. With Sanchez still suspended, our options seems very limited in defence now. We have no choice but to partner Vertonghen with error-prone Dier in defence. Foyth seems too inexperienced to play in the league now. It seems to be affecting the form of Lloris who has not been at his best recently. The defence needs to be more alert and avoid making any silly mistakes near our goal. With due respect to Brighton, will be disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

We badly need to go on a winning run especially at Wembley. All the small teams like Brighton seems to be inspired just to play us at Wembley. It will help us greatly if we can get an early goal to settle our nerves and then should go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get a convincing win over Brighton.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players back soon. But with the news about Alderweireld out injured until February, not sure if we will be able to play our best team this season. As such, we need all the available players to step up and play their best to help us out. All the teams seems to be fired up against us this season, no thanks to Wembley for being our home. We have dropped far too many points at home so far. We did well to trounce Stoke in our last league match at Wembley. Let's hope we will put up a similiar performance and get a comfortable win over Brighton in this match.

It makes sense to give him some solid minutes now. I would fully expect should he start, he will be scheduled to come off ata certain point, all part of his rehabilitation.

lloris​
Aurier Dier Jan Rose
Eriksen Moose​
Lamela Dele Son
Kane
winks (for moose), tripps, davies, foyth, gnk, llorente, sissoko

Back