• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT We are MASSIVE FC v Tottenham Hotspur ***

What a pair of silly billies.
Mitro had SO much work to do, but he just cut inside and Romero wafted a foot at him. Such a weak challenge, and so obvious that Mitro would like to cut in and shoot. Then Dier just angles his body into the goal, telling Mitro to bend it into the far corner. Dier needs to shut off that far post by staying tall and being a yard to his left, letting Lloris deal with any shot directly inside Dier.

I rate Romero very higly, and I rate Dier highly, but that was such a poor way to defend against one player!

Not in the slightest angry mate, struggling to understand what I said upset you.

At the end of the day we are all supporters of the same great club. No offence intanded.

No offence taken on my want; discussions online can sometimes not be as calm/nuanced as they would be in person so i apologise if my wording sounded like i took offence, i really didn't just disagreed with a point about Son. If we were in person i'm sure it would have been very interesting and amicable and no hint of offence etc.
AS you say we are all supporters and want the same thing. :)
COYS

No offence taken on my want; discussions online can sometimes not be as calm/nuanced as they would be in person so i apologise if my wording sounded like i took offence, i really didn't just disagreed with a point about Son. If we were in person i'm sure it would have been very interesting and amicable and no hint of offence etc.
AS you say we are all supporters and want the same thing. :)
COYS
Apologies on my part too if I came across a bit heavy. Agree the internet has a lot to answer for!

Back