• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Watford Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

6 wins in a row in all competitions!

Last time we did that it was this run of 4 league games
FOQ5UL0.png

and these two league cup games.
EqhT1zh.png

top top drawer performance all round

They had no shots on target and we're so composed

We dictated the game from start to finish and it was a team effort

When you can bring on Son and Alli its shows the depth

Was the sort of game we wouldn;t have won a couple of years back, or last season even. Great to see us in 2nd but I'm still taking each game as it comes. Each one is like a cup final. Next weekend is going to be huge.

Now to cheer on the chavs against United tomorrow

Also, QSF pulled a tactical googly, only playing one striker against our three-man back-line that we set up (as predicted) to nullify an expected Deeney-Ighalo combo. Nice try, QSF. A for effort. :)

Wow, what a performance. Not a single minute of Watford going in the ascendency. Together with the game against the Spammers, this has to be the most complete performance we have put in this season. We need to be more clinical in front of goal though. Double-digit shots on target and only one goal? That's why Leicester is ahead of us: they finish. I was thinking when looking at our missed chances "if this was Leicester, it would have gone in." I'll take a 1-0 though. I'll take another thirteen 1-0's till the end of the season, actually. :)

P.S. Horrible ref!

Wow, what a performance. Not a single minute of Watford going in the ascendency. Together with the game against the Spammers, this has to be the most complete performance we have put in this season. We need to be more clinical in front of goal though. Double-digit shots on target and only one goal? That's why Leicester is ahead of us: they finish. I was thinking when looking at our missed chances "if this was Leicester, it would have gone in." I'll take a 1-0 though. I'll take another thirteen 1-0's till the end of the season, actually. :)

P.S. Horrible ref!

Leicester would not create that many chances though against a team that sit deep. Leicester great results have came when teams attack them. Watford came and sat with an 8 man defence.

Leicester would not create that many chances though against a team that sit deep. Leicester great results have came when teams attack them. Watford came and sat with an 8 man defence.
True, but when they do create chances they rarely miss. I wonder what their conversion percentage is. Must be ridiculous.

True, but when they do create chances they rarely miss. I wonder what their conversion percentage is. Must be ridiculous.

Before today they only scored 2 goals outside the area but they attack the area but against teams that doesn't vocate it that's bloody hard

Leicester will struggle IMO against sides that park the bus as they don't have the variety and options. I hope I'm right and we will see

Great team performance. Thoroughly deserved the three points. Our crossing and shooting though still need some work. We looked much more lethal when Alli and Son came on. Could have had a hatful if it wasn't for Gomes.

Well done Poch. Well done the team. Proud of you all. COYS.

Before today th only scored 2 goals outside the areas hey attack the area but against teams that doesn't vocate it that's bloody hard

Leicester will struggle IMO against sides that park the bus as they don't have the variety and options. I hope I'm right and we will see
Exactly my thoughts. Not the first paragraph, because I had no idea what it said.

Exactly my thoughts. Not the first paragraph, because I had no idea what it said.

They have only scored 2 goals outside the area and play well against teams that let them counter. Teams like Watford just sit back too and that's going to be a challenge for Leicester to break the down

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to BBC Sport: "I feel very proud of the players.

"We need to be calm. We are in a very good position in the league but the philosophy from the beginning of the season has been to go step by step. We are a very young squad so it is important to keep going and take every game and competition and be ready to compete.

"We need to be careful and always work in the same way. In football you can never stop. You always need to improve and fix a different situation. We still need to be more clinical, we created a lot of chances today but need to score more.

"We have a good idea of how we want to build the squad for the future and it is important to take this philosophy and deliver it."

<Hand Clapping Emoji>

100% Correct. Perfect leader.

Back