• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Am missing watching the game today, its my parents 40th wedding anniversary and the family is going out for a meal today at 2pm

The pub is right out in the sticks with no TV and no 3G or wifi signal, will be a lovely family day but ill be hoping and praying the boys can get the result we hugely need

Have a good one mate! Hope you get a nice surprise when you return to civilisation .. :)

Am missing watching the game today, its my parents 40th wedding anniversary and the family is going out for a meal today at 2pm

The pub is right out in the sticks with no TV and no 3G or wifi signal, will be a lovely family day but ill be hoping and praying the boys can get the result we hugely need

Sometimes that can be a blessing for a game such as this. Being there or watching it on TV can be heart-attack inducing at times..especially with Tottenham

There will be a lot of pressure on us going into this match. But we should just forget about CL and just concentrate on winning both our remaining matches. Our only aim should be getting the maximum points of 72 to set our record points achieved in the league. It is going to be difficult as we have not beaten Stoke in our last 4 matches against them and lost to them away last season. The last time we beat Stoke away was when Bale scored both goals in 2010. Hope Bale will inspire us once again. We need to aim for a big win and score lots of goals to improve our goal tally. More importantly, we to need to improve our defending and get a clean sheet !

We have to rely on Bale once again to inspire us. He has been in poor form in recent matches. Hope he will choose this match to get back on form. After winning triple Player Of The Year awards, Bale needs to aim to become the top goal scorer in the league. He has scored 20 league goals and 5 goals behind RVP now. To get 6 goals in 2 matches is very difficult but not impossible for a player of Bale's quality. Even if he cannot match RVP's goal tally, atleast he should try to surpass Suarez's 23 goals. The main problem for Bale is he tends to go missing after scoring a goal. AVB should challenge Bale to get atleast 2 goals every match ! Ofcourse, teams have started to mark Bale tightly nowadays. He needs to make sure he score goals in whatever chance he gets. He really needs to be consistent when it comes to freekicks from his shooting range. Hope Bale will be fired up to get a goal or two in this match.

After his performance against Chelsea, can see Adebayor starting in attack. But not sure which Adebayor will turn up for this match. He was outstanding against Chelsea but shyte for almost all other matches. It remains to be seen if that is a one-off performance or he will be fired up to finish the season strongly and prove that can still play at the top level. Hope he will get a goal or two to improve his poor return of just 4 league goals. Dempsey is another player who badly needs goals to improve his image. He has only scored 6 league goals which is equally poor as that of Adebayor. After his earlier goal run, thought he will score atleast 10 league goals but he has not done that. Hope he will score in this match if he gets a chance. I think Defoe has done fairly well with 11 league goals but he can really improve that. It will be great if all 3 play a part in this match and gets to score a goal each !

Our midfield has been poor in recent matches. Hope the return of Dembele will improve the midfield. Really disappointed with Hudd as he has been very poor in the matches he started. I think Hudd is best suited to come on as sub. Dembele and Parker seems to be our best midfield combination until Sandro returns. Holtby still needs more time to establish in the first team. Would prefer to start Sigurdsson as he was brilliant after coming on against Chelsea. Afterall, we badly need goals from anywhere. Maybe Lennon is not match fit as he has been very poor recently. But Lennon can come on as sub if we needed it. Hope our midfield will step up their game and help our attacks more.

Our defence have really let us down this season. Our goal difference would have been much better if we had kept more clean sheets. Instead, we will lost out to Chelsea or Arsenal if it comes to goal difference as both have conceded less goals. Really not sure if we can keep a clean sheet even against shyte teams nowadays. Won't put too much hope on us to keep a clean sheet against Stoke but it will be a bonus if we can do it. Hope Lloris and Vertonghen can fire up the rest of the defence to stop Stoke scoring. Just hope we will avoild any silly and unforced errors.

Regardless of where we finish, we badly need to win this match to finish the season strongly. That will atleast boost our confidence for the next season. There is no reason why we cannot win this match. Just hope we will play to our best ability and get a comfortable win. It will be great if we can get a big win but it doesn't really matter as long as we win !

Last edited:
Much as I would love to be able to relax at a game in the final 15/20mins, right now I would take any sort of win if it means 3pts.

Much as I would love to be able to relax at a game in the final 15/20mins, right now I would take any sort of win if it means 3pts.

Clearly. performance today is irrelevant; result is everything. Even if we play brilliantly but somehow do not win, it will be a failure. Playing brick but winning would be a success. WE also haven't played well recently but have picked up points, so am hoping that the latter is more likely...

Any official team news yet ?

Hope Dembele is fit to start. Don't want us to get any more injury probelms for the remaining matches. It is a pity Kaboul didn't get to play any part in our race for top 4. We have badly missed Sandro in midfield as well. Hope we will win both the remaining matches to finish the season strongly.

Any official team news yet ?

Hope Dembele is fit to start. Don't want us to get any more injury probelms for the remaining matches. It is a pity Kaboul didn't get to play any part in our race for top 4. We have badly missed Sandro in midfield as well. Hope we will win both the remaining matches to finish the season strongly.

Another 90mins

I fudging hate Stoke and everything about their brick philosophy on how to play football. Nothing would please me more than giving them footballing lesson today.

Only a win will do. COYS!!!

I fudging hate Stoke and everything about their brick philosophy on how to play football. Nothing would please me more than giving them footballing lesson today.

Only a win will do. COYS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...:barnet:

Vertonghen at left back, Hudd and Dembele in the centre, Ade up front. As long as those are in there I'll be happy.

We need height, we don't need Parker for this game, we need players that can pass the ball around and Ade was amazing against Chelsea.

Team v Stoke - Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Lennon, Huddlestone, Parker, Dempsey; Adebayor, Bale.

Back