• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs Portsmouth, FA Cup 3rd Round, 2022-23

Apparently, according to someone onm one of the other Spurs sites after TV cameras left, the following team did A LOT of training together:

Forster
Sanchez Tanganga Davies
Royal Bissouma Sarr Sessegnon
Gil Kane Son
I was close. I had Skipp în for Sarr, Dier în for Tanganga and the rest right. Of course I had Sarr and Tanganga coming în at half time or something like that. I think Sarr and Tanganga make more sense but I know Conte is easily scared so I thought he wouldn't risk it that much.

I was close. I had Skipp în for Sarr, Dier în for Tanganga and the rest right. Of course I had Sarr and Tanganga coming în at half time or something like that. I think Sarr and Tanganga make more sense but I know Conte is easily scared so I thought he wouldn't risk it that much.

I believe cautious is a better description of Conte and he doesn't like losing.

I believe cautious is a better description of Conte and he doesn't like losing.
Yes, it is a better description and with our recent flops who could blame him. I still remember 21st în League One Morecambe leading us until late în the game and their fans chanting we get battered everywhere we go. Mura is another example.

We have 8 days till the arsenal game. Is there much point in resting anyone, other than injury?

In a year where people have moaned about the volume of games, WC and injuries surely you would give people a rest and also avert risk ?

We're playing a league 1 side, more about rotating in some players to give them minutes than about resting players

That's fine. Would like sarr, gil and spence to start. Show what they can do. Sanchez, tanganga and forster though?

Yep, not like we've ever fudged up against one of those.

I always think people talk themselves into these positions though. I've seen enough full strength sides lose to utter crap when expected to win to know that the fear is abit of a fallacy to justify going full strength. Yes it should give you an edge but then again you can justify any side playing based on the level everyone has played at before and there shouldn't be excuses for them not to win.

Anyway sticking this on its head and using Contes recent feedback I would see it as ridiculous to risk all first teasers to injuries against a league 1 side

Yep, not like we've ever fudged up against one of those.

You have to accept a risk of a bad result if you also accept rotation is a thing. Sanchez has more experience than any of the young lads you're happy with getting game time as does Forster so not sure why it's with them where you draw the line.

I always think people talk themselves into these positions though. I've seen enough full strength sides lose to utter crap when expected to win to know that the fear is abit of a fallacy to justify going full strength. Yes it should give you an edge but then again you can justify any side playing based on the level everyone has played at before and there shouldn't be excuses for them not to win.

Anyway sticking this on its head and using Contes recent feedback I would see it as ridiculous to risk all first teasers to injuries against a league 1 side

We saw with the conference league last season how complete changes fudge us over. Would rather try getting the young players integrated and playing well. We have 8 days rest afterwards. Ok rest kane. But loris or dier? There's little point.

We saw with the conference league last season how complete changes fudge us over. Would rather try getting the young players integrated and playing well. We have 8 days rest afterwards. Ok rest kane. But loris or dier? There's little point.

I think you can play the same side as midweek with one or two changes and it not be OTT and still integrate though.

Those sides Jose put out were absolutely mental and wholesale, I don't particularly expect that

Back