• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs Portsmouth, FA Cup 3rd Round, 2022-23

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
What: FA Cup 3rd round, 2022-23
When: 12.30pm KO, Saturday 7th January 2023
Where: Tottenham Hotspur Statium
Why: FA Cup innit

According to Dan Kilpatrick, Stellini says both Kane and Son HAVE to play:

So my guess on starting line-up is:

Forster
Sanchez Dier Davies
Royal Skipp Hojbjerg Sessegnon
Gil Kane Son

Hopefully we can get the game won by 65 minutes and take off the likes of Kane. Of course, being Sours we know that wont happen!
Any win will do - COYS

Looks like we're sold out on this one? In London by chance this weekend and thought I'd see if I could hang around and go to the game. Flights I could get easily but no tickets available I can see on the site.

Be nice to win this well and for Sonny, Gil and Sarr to all get game time and goals.

As much as I hark OK about youth I think same starting team as Palace, maybe Sess for Perisic so we have added flexibility for Son if needed with a plan to bring in Sarr and Spence earlier second half scoreline permitting to give people playing time.

-------------Forster
----Sanchez--Dier--Davies
Spence-Skipp-Bissouma-Sarr-Sessegnon
----------Gil-----Perisic

I'd certainly like to do that but
a) i don't think we'll start Spence so that a good loan option where he's not cup-tied would be more likely'
b) I don't think we can trust how a Conte team starts a cup game once rotation happens...we might be in a fix BEFORE we try to bring on a Kane or Son, plus i still have bad nightmares about when we DID play a strong team vs Forest..

Forster
Sanchez Dier Davies
Spence Skipp Sarr Sessegnon
Gil Kane Son
Gives the front 3 another game to gel incase needed v Arsenal, some game time for the younger players on the fringes

Forster
Sanchez Dier Davies
Gil Kane Son
Gives the front 3 another game to gel incase needed v Arsenal, some game time for the younger players on the fringes

Thats the team which I'd go for too

Forster
Sanchez Dier Davies
Gil Kane Son

I think Hojbjerg will play and possibly Royal, but team looks about right, would not be surprised to see a young forward on bench.

Spurs posted some vids of players working on shape in training yesterday

It had a back 3 of Tanganga, Royal, Davies
Skipp/Sarr in the middle
and Harvey White playing up top

I think Hojbjerg will play and possibly Royal, but team looks about right, would not be surprised to see a young forward on bench.

We don't really have any - both our U21 ones, Parrott and Scarlett, are out on loan. So we've only got U18 ones - Lankshear and Donley - left

Spurs posted some vids of players working on shape in training yesterday

It had a back 3 of Tanganga, Royal, Davies
Skipp/Sarr in the middle
and Harvey White playing up top

Apparently, according to someone onm one of the other Spurs sites after TV cameras left, the following team did A LOT of training together:

Forster
Sanchez Tanganga Davies
Royal Bissouma Sarr Sessegnon
Gil Kane Son

If Kane starts you have to fancy him bagging 2 to equal JG's record and then of course breaking it the following Sunday in a magnificent NLD win !!

If Kane starts you have to fancy him bagging 2 to equal JG's record and then of course breaking it the following Sunday in a magnificent NLD win !!

Doing it in the NLD would be amazing. But if it's going to go down to the one goal needed, then in some ways I'd prefer a hat-trick tomorrow (within first 45 mins ideally, so he can be subbed off), so the NLD doesn't become all about Kane scoring. But I'd take either, of course!

Back