• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

I understand that we won’t win the CL, but I do expect us to show improvement year on year. However, what actually happens is that we continually fail to beat teams - year after year - that we totally play off the pitch. I see no signs that the players are learning how to win big games. It’s painful.

No WM I’m afraid. Still haven’t learned a thing.

It’s not luck that has caused us to go out: it’s an utter inability to capitalize when we are on top and to see games out, together with the propensity to fold when out under pressure (Inter). If our top aim is to keep hold of players I would imagine getting out the group stage of the CL would help persuade them to sign new deals.
Haven't had much luck this year. My big fear about this season isn't really about what happens during hte year - more whether we can keep all the short-term contact people (TA< JV, CE, MD etc) for next season

I understand that we won’t win the CL, but I do expect us to show improvement year on year. However, what actually happens is that we continually fail to beat teams - year after year - that we totally play off the pitch. I see no signs that the players are learning how to win big games. It’s painful.

Been saying this for a while now. I love Poch but he definitely doesn’t seem able to us over the line when it really matters, and often when we have dominated games. Maybe that’ll come, but to date it seems to be beyond him

Our own worst enemy as always. Give away goals for free, wasted numerous chances. We were so much better and we fudged it up. What was doing Eriksen before the red card, or Alderweireld for the first goal. Lack of concentration and nonchalance in such a huge game. Unforgivable.

Back