• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

I understand that we won’t win the CL, but I do expect us to show improvement year on year. However, what actually happens is that we continually fail to beat teams - year after year - that we totally play off the pitch. I see no signs that the players are learning how to win big games. It’s painful.

I understand that we won’t win the CL, but I do expect us to show improvement year on year. However, what actually happens is that we continually fail to beat teams - year after year - that we totally play off the pitch. I see no signs that the players are learning how to win big games. It’s painful.
And we don't even have the excuse of being a young team anymore.

Haven't had much luck this year. My big fear about this season isn't really about what happens during hte year - more whether we can keep all the short-term contact people (TA< JV, CE, MD etc) for next season

How Lucas was taken off and not Eriksen is beyond me.

I cannot see this squad ever winning a trophy. We just don’t have the mentality.

Back