• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

..................Friedel..................
Walker....Kaboul...Gallas......Ekotto
Kranjcar..Parker...Modric.....Bale
.............van der Vaart.............
.................Defoe.....................

3-1
make sure you do Stoke or Chelsea OMT. Preferably both.

i hope the players don't take this for granted just because bolton are near the bottom. would go with mumorn's line up

3-1

That would be my team i think. I'm undecided about either Defoe or saha but i think i'd give Defoe a start this game. DON'T RISK ADE IF HE ISN'T FIT ARRY.

Strongest team selection available please. I know we've got Stoke on Wednesday but Wembley beckons. Try to get 2/3-0 then start bringing players off 60-75 minutes hopefully.

make sure you do Stoke or Chelsea OMT. Preferably both.

Is that a threat? I remember you being involved in some serious OMT controversy once......didnt you force someone to do it, then try and steal the credit for forcing them? Are you actually with the Cartel's...?

:-k

3-1

very good lineup,with Kranjcar,Modric and Van der Vaart we will surely dominate the midfield and create lots of chances.

You would think so wouldn't you!!

I'm really looking forward to this game, have a good good feeling about it!

david bentley ‏ @david__bentley 1st training session today all went well , I was like nervous tommy waiting to lose his virginity

Pity this wasnt 2 weeks ago, might have been tempted to play him today. Square peg and all that.

Might have been our game-changer like he was v Fulham 2 seasons ago

david bentley ‏ @david__bentley 1st training session today all went well , I was like nervous tommy waiting to lose his virginity

Pity this wasnt 2 weeks ago, might have been tempted to play him today. Square peg and all that.

Might have been our game-changer like he was v Fulham 2 seasons ago
Huddlestone's still a virgin!!!!! :-O

Going up with quite a little mob from Crawley today.

Taking a mate who is life-long Spurs nut, but has never been to the lane......he is in his late 30s/early 40s !!!!
He is as excited as a little kid. Also taking his son, who is 12, who has so far been a Chelscum fan, but is about to convert. Great, isn't it?=D>

Oh, and will be in Coach and Horses from about 3pm if anyone wants to fight.....sorry.........buy me a pint ;)

We are so close to FA Cup semi final. Just hope Redknapp don't feck up with team lineup. But can see us struggle in this match. We always get complacent against shyte teams. So not expecting a good performance from us. In cup matches like this, only results that counts. So, only want us to win regardless of how we play. Anything but a win will be unforgivable.

Back