• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

442 vs 451 We might struggle with possession if Bolton press us. If they play deep we'll be fine.
I've a bad feeling about that gooner they have on loan playing out the wing.

I want to know why Parker is playing and King is not? I'm not particularly thrilled to see VDV on the right either and think Benny could've been rested here.

I want to know why Parker is playing and King is not? I'm not particularly thrilled to see VDV on the right either and think Benny could've been rested here.

King is needed in the league.

Parker I think has plenty in his tank so not sure why he wouldn't start when him and Modric are obviously our best two centre mids.

That first point makes no sense, we play Stoke wednesday night and Chelsea saturday morning, so regardless of this game he can only play one of those anyway.

As for Parker, not only is he struggling at the moment but now we're going to play him 3 times in 7 days when Sandro or Livermore could quite easily have played today.

Mate kranch can not do a job on the right!! This has been highlighted in the last few games he's played there.

He played on the right against Saudi Sportswashing Machine (5-0). At Anfield (0-0), Liverpool home first half (4-0), Arsenal a first half (2-2). Niko hasn't done badly there at all.

That first point makes no sense, we play Stoke wednesday night and Chelsea saturday morning, so regardless of this game he can only play one of those anyway.

As for Parker, not only is he struggling at the moment but now we're going to play him 3 times in 7 days when Sandro or Livermore could quite easily have played today.

Sorry Rossi but youre nitpicking here.

Why can Sandro not play against Stoke? I would rather Sandro than Parker against Stoke simply because Sandro adds height in the box.

We want to win this cup so we play our best players and best team. Parker is first choice therefore he plays. Last week moaners on here moaned about not playing VDV on the right and the whole make up of the midfield was spoilt. Now he plays VDV on the right, Modric in middle with Bale on left and people still moan.

I dont get it.

Back