• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Dier went off vs Olympiakos and he scored a goal going forward.

A few people got excited about his forward contributions. I said let’s wait until we see him have to defend against better teams. Need to rewatch the first goal tonight but I’m sure it was him standing still letting the Man U player run past.
It was. He's a full back who really cannot defend. Poor tackling, poor positioning.

Another thing I made it 6 minutes of added time

He barely played 4
Exactly!
2 and a half minutes for VAR, the Winks injury, the James injury, 5 or 6 subs plus the ref acknowledging their time wasting and that adds up to 4 minutes?!
Ref gave us nothing, Fred falls over and he gives a foul against Winks. Rashford does a little 3 step skip after Sissoko's challenge and he can't wait to award a penalty which I'm not convinced he even saw. Annoyed!

Exactly!
2 and a half minutes for VAR, the Winks injury, the James injury, 5 or 6 subs plus the ref acknowledging their time wasting and that adds up to 4 minutes?!
Ref gave us nothing, Fred falls over and he gives a foul against Winks. Rashford does a little 3 step skip after Sissoko's challenge and he can't wait to award a penalty which I'm not convinced he even saw. Annoyed!
Defo homer ref overawed by OT

He is not though. You cant have other players bailing him out. What happens when a team try to isolate him.

Not good enough for a team that wants to be a top team.
Leicester won the league with cloggers, like Wes Morgan, who were good defenders. Peak Chelsea had John Terry. It can be done. Sanchez is a very promising defender who has saved us with his pace this season when the ball has been played over the top.

Sadly Aurier was back to his liability worst today and Sissoko wasnt much better.

Midfield looked poor today with terrible games from Son and Moura thrown in. (Edit) and Kane

There were no surprises tonight other than Dele’s worldview.
What a player!
Sadly Gazzaniga dropped a gonad* and Sissoko gave away a soft one!
Suck it up and move on!
We are letting ourselves down acting like school girls by playing the blame game!

Back