• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Lyon

Er, cheers. I understand how football works ;)

What I meant was would people be satisfied with a 0 - 0? Personally, I think it would be a decent result. We're pretty handy away from home and always likely to pinch a goal.

Of course a win would be preferable, but a 0-0 at home is as good as a win, whereas a score draw is a lot closer to a loss.

Is it true he ruined his Spurs career due to excess drinking, or was that rumour unfounded? Please Tweet him and find out, ta.

I saw him on more than a few occasions going into rudolphs after a match but dunno if it was excessive.

We've got 2 right wingers in Lennon and Walker

And ZERO left wingers with no BAE, no Dempsey, no Bale

We must balance our threat by SOMEONE getting down the left wing that can cross it

They said Gomis is running down his contract and will leave OL in the summer

Presumably Spurs will pick him up

He looks about as good as Kenwyne Jones, based on 23 minutes

I.e. not great, but free

We have played one quarter of one half of this tie and have not threatened their goal properly yet

Our best chance was when BAE burst down the left into the box

The lad needs to do a lot more of that, we have had nothing down our left all night apart from that

Very lopsided. If we only attack down one side, it makes life very difficult for ourselves

Now THAT was vintage Adebayor

Burst into space, brilliant pass, first time sweep past the post.

Back