• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

THFC team: Vorm, Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Wimmer, Davies; Dier (c), Winks; Onomah, Carroll, Nkoudou; Janssen

Subs: Lopez, Walkes, Vertonghen, Amos, Lamela, Wanyama, Harrison

LFC team: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lucas, Klavan, Moreno, Stewart, Wijnaldum, Grujic, Ejaria, Origi, Sturridge

Subs: Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Can, Lallana, Mane, Ings

I am actually very surprised by the Liverpool line-up, really thought it would be a touch stronger, not 100% but would say our '2nd string' players probably have more 1st team experience between them than theirs.
Seeing those line-ups has made me quite a bit more confident than I was an hour ago

Is there any reason to think he's any good and/or might make it? I haven't been impressed in the few times I've seen him

He's meant to be quite highly rated at the club. I haven't seen enough to comment.

I worry about us from an attacking perspective this evening, though tonight might be a game where Janssen's excellent hold-up play is use to full value. My main concern is that neither CM is really one who gets up in support of the CFs, and neither Onomah or Carroll make runs past the CF....so I struggle to see where our goal-threat will come from

Mignolet in goal, Lucas at CB?
Get NKoudou running at them and Janssen bullying them

Interesting to see how Stewart plays compared to Winks

That 82 final was a killer for me. That team was awesome and was in the running for the quadruple, but the fixture pile-up the cup runs created meant we literally ran out of steam and just got over the line to finish with at least the FA Cup for consolation
That certainly didn't help but our League Cup Final defeat was mainly down to the way Souness brutally scythed down Tony Galvin early on. Tony had already been cynically decked by their RB Phil Neal who been given the runaround by him. We were allowed only one sub in those days, so with the need to hold out in case of extra time Tony soldiered on best he could but we were basically down to ten for much of the game.

Sucking off the amazing Anfield atmosphere already in front to the bestest stand any club in the World has ever built

Decent start, biting in well.

GKN looks a lot better than the right back he is facing.

Moreno looks a lot like a husky

Back