• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Liverpool

I tell you what, so much fuss over one f#ckin stand. 'The new remodelled Anfield' wtf is that all about

I bet you right now there wont be this much w#nking once we have a brand new stadium, let alone one stand

HT 0-1. Neat and tidy play from Spurs but little threat. No one really supporting VJ. Not sold on Onomah or Carroll in their roles here. NKD needs the ball in space and can then run at them. Pretty toothless so far. Let's hope this is our poor half.

they have the lead so there is an element of them sitting back but we've certainly looked the more likely side to create an opening

Lamela and Harrison for Carroll and Onomah please. Though that said, I'd rather bring on Walkes and Vertonghen in place of Carroll and Onomah - its like playing with 9 men

Still in it, but if they bring on Mane and Lallana then they'll smash us imo.

Think you could be right. As I say, still feel we could get a goal (although that optimism is waning by the minute), but if we equalise, like you suggest, think Klopp will introduce better quality and go on to snatch it.
From what I have seen so far, we dont look like winning it on the night, but its one of those matches I can watch and my stomach is not churning up worrying about the outcome. What happens happens

Well, ultimately promising start fizzled out into toothless probing by the end. Again, we don't take a CC game seriously, and again, I cannot forgive Poch for that - like with last season and the weakened side put out against Arsenal, his dismissal of the domestic cups will never, ever not feel like a major failing of his for me.

We still have time to turn this around, and I hope we put out some first-teamers (Lamela and Wanyama, perhaps) and take off Onomah (who honestly hasn't really impressed - certainly Winks looked like a better fit for our first eleven than Onomah did in that first 45) while giving Janssen a kick up the ass. We can still win this, and win the whole damn cup. But not if we're as eager to go out as we appear to be.

Positives -

Carter-Vickers - was caught in no man's land for the goal, and didn't prevent the defense being drawn to the ball too much, but otherwise held his own - passed well, headed well, competed well.
Winks - distributed well from deep, and made zipping, probing passes into space that weren't picked up.
N'Koudou - mistakes happen, and it was a pretty bad one from him, but he kept going and kept his head up.

Negatives -

Janssen - my GHod, the man needs a goal, and he really needs to stop looking lost against U-21 Premier League-standard opposition. Few good moments, but by and large got frustrated too easily and missed the (few) chances he did get.
Davies - looks shaky down the left.

I sense that the ref and the Liverpool extra defender/linesman are trying to out-do each other in bizarre decisions. Nothing really bizarre like giving it our way, mind.
I told you it would be an uphill struggle anyway, with Moss refereeing.

Let's also bear in mind that it is unlikely that this 11 has ever played together. AND they have to play in front of the most amazing new football stand in the world. In fact, it has won the Nobel Prize for Architecture and has nudged the Taj Mahal from being one of the eight wonders of the world.

Back