• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

I can see Holtby, Gallas, Friedel and Defoe starting this one in place of Siggy, Daws, Hugo and Ade.

I would prefer Holtby for Dembele in the middle to give Moussa some rest up time for Liverfool at the weekend with Siggy retaining his spot. Bale and Lennie have to start as we don't have much backup options- could really do with Dempsey being fit soon.

I'd like to see Verts rested too for Caulker to come in but I think AVB likes Superjan too much for these european games. Benny should start at LB, he did enough against the goons to keep his spot. I'd like to see Naughton at) but think Andre will keep faith with Walker.

A tough run of games coming up so it'll be interesting to sse how AVB copes- I worry we don't rotate enough with the squad thin as it is on wing cover. I'm sure AVB knows what he's doing so gotta trust his instincts!

P0196_zps051d4e4e.png

Tottenham Hotspur in Europe 1961-62 to 2012-13

I can see the following side tomm (with an eye on Sunday)...

Friedel

BAE
Gallas
Daws
Walker

Lennon
Parker
Livermore
Sigurdsson

Bale
Ade

I think we will then against the dippers rest Bale for at least one-half of football, play Holtby in there with Defoe and bring back Verts for Gallas and Dembele for Livermore.

We'll see. It's obvious neither side I've chosen will be accurate...

I dont like this swapping around of goal keepers its not right, we have the best goalie in the prem play him !

I am going tomorrow the worse scenario would be to lose 1-0 to a goal that beat Brad but Lloris might have saved, this cup is well worth winning.

I am going tomorrow the worse scenario would be to lose 1-0 to a goal that beat Brad but Lloris might have saved, this cup is well worth winning.

The worst scenario would be to lose 1-0?

Whatever you're on i want some of it. I can think of many many worse scenarios. :p

The worst scenario would be to lose 1-0?

Whatever you're on i want some of it. I can think of many many worse scenarios. :p

Defensively we have improved massively over the last ten games, we are a bloody good side at the moment, no negatives for me just enjoyment.

PS
Normally on Stella.

Joe Jordan told Italian media that “Inter have everything it takes to go all the way in the Europa League” if they get past Tottenham.

The Nerazzurri visit White Hart Lane on Thursday for the first leg of the Europa League Round of 16.

“It is going to be a difficult game for Inter. It’s only normal that on Thursday they will risk something in London and Spurs are going to be the favourites in the first leg,” Jordan told TuttoMercatoWeb.

“I saw Inter’s game against Catania and they looked good. They are a solid team, well constructed. I think Inter have everything it takes to go all the way in the Europa League.”

Antonio Cassano was dropped for the 3-2 win at Catania after a blazing locker room row with Coach Andrea Stramaccioni, but is expected to return against Spurs.

“I haven’t followed the Cassano situation, but I think the whole Nerazzurri group is united despite it all.”

http://www.football-italia.net/31523/jordan-inter-can-beat-spurs

I can see the following side tomm (with an eye on Sunday)...

Friedel

BAE
Gallas
Daws
Walker

Lennon
Parker
Livermore
Sigurdsson

Bale
Ade

I think we will then against the dippers rest Bale for at least one-half of football, play Holtby in there with Defoe and bring back Verts for Gallas and Dembele for Livermore.

We'll see. It's obvious neither side I've chosen will be accurate...

Think that would be the most limited CM partnership in the history of football! Need to give Parker a rest and keep him fresh for Liverpool; Carroll needs to start on Thurs

I have every faith in Carroll and Livermore if given starts . Our midfield of Parker and Dembele need to be fresh for Anfield.

Defoe will start as Ade is unwell so

my team would be:
___________________Brad

Naughton_____Gallas________Caulker___Benny

____________Livermore____Carroll

Lennon___________Bale_________ Holtby

_________________Defoe

Andre: "Big game. Important week for the Club, we've had some big games and we want to continue doing well. We will treat it seriously as we have done before. We probably face the biggest team involved in the last 16. They are rebuilding their squad. They have invested in young players & are a Club in change. But they're involved in 3 competitions. The Europa League means a lot to them as it does to us. The match comes at a good time for us. It shows the importance of the competition. The players are buzzing to be involved, it's a great match to be involved in. Inter are very experienced in Europe, we need to be aware of their strengths & they will need to be aware of ours. We don't want to concede, we want to avoid that & take an advantage to Milan. We want to be as good as we have been. Mousa is okay, Ade is in with a chance too. The rest is the same"

APPIANO GENTILE - Andrea Stramaccioni has named 21 Nerazzurri players in his squad for the trip to London ahead of Tottenham v Inter, the UEFA Europa League round-of-16 first leg to be played at White Hart Lane tomorrow (20:05 GMT, 21:05 CET).

Goalkeepers: 1 Samir Handanovic, 27 Vid Belec, 77 Raffaele Di Gennaro*;

Defenders: 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 26 Cristian Chivu, 28 Simone Pasa, 31 Alvaro Pereira, 33 Ibrahima Mbaye, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan;

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 11 Ricky Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Walter Gargano, 24 Marco Benassi, 29 Mateo Kovacic, 60 Niccolò Belloni*;

Forwards: 8 Rodrigo Palacio, 99 Antonio Cassano, 47 Matteo Colombi*.

* Will join the first team after the Under-19s' NextGen match with Arsenal this afternoon

Back