• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

The press today all seem to think Walker is back. Some also saying that Lennon will have a late scan on his knee to decide if he can play.

tumblr_lr2grbBFqq1qcnyswo1_500.jpg

5-3-2

Lets keep ourselves solid here..

----------------- Lloris -------------------------
-------Dawson --Caulker--- Vertonghen----------
Walker------------------------------------Benny
---------Siggy----Parker----Dembele-------------
------------------Dempsey-----------------------
------------------- Ade--------------------------

We never do it the easy way! COYS!

Tomorrow is a big game - don't think its the time to start playing new formations. Need to stick to the formation which we know and use SIggy, Holtby and Dempsey behind Ade

The importance of this game has increased even further today given the Arse result. Given their win, I actually now think we'll finish 5th...though a win tomorrow could persuade me differently again! Everton's midfield and forwards look very weak on paper and one goal could win it - I sincerely hope the players realise the how big the game is tomorrow

The importance of this game has increased even further today given the Arse result. Given their win, I actually now think we'll finish 5th...though a win tomorrow could persuade me differently again! Everton's midfield and forwards look very weak on paper and one goal could win it - I sincerely hope the players realise the how big the game is tomorrow

There is absolutely no place for complacency........

I fear the wrath of this board but you have to admire our bitter rivals at times.......... if we are going to finish in the top 4 then only thing you can know for certain is that Arsenal will push us all the way.......they will never give up. I hate them but credit where its due.

The Players and the fans have to believe......We can win Tomorrow we can finish top 4 and we can rely on NO-ONE BUT OURSELVES.

We need to stop papping ourselves and go out and make things happen for THFC - we have to earn the right to finish top 4 and whoever goes to WHL tomorrow should strain every sinew ........cliche I know but more than ever our crowd need to be the 12th man!!!!!!

So Come on you Spurs fans.........Come on you players of THFC......COME ON YOU SPURS.

We need to emulate the Arsenal..........the never say die never give up make them fight all the way attitude.

We have to earn the right to finish higher than them.

I assume Moyes will play for a tight game, 0-0 is a good result for them so they might sit back for quite a while

So perhaps, bizarrely, losing the pace of Bale and Lennon will not matter so much, because we need skill and guile more than pace?

Or it will just be a tight, scrappy 0-0

I assume Moyes will play for a tight game, 0-0 is a good result for them so they might sit back for quite a while

So perhaps, bizarrely, losing the pace of Bale and Lennon will not matter so much, because we need skill and guile more than pace?

2 or 3-0...Ade, Sig (Dempsey)...

...these meds are good!!!!

COYS!!!

I missed the Basil game. How bad were we? How was Holtby?

Shock and awe tactics for me, square pegs in round holes. This is the time to experiment!

I missed the Basil game. How bad were we? How was Holtby?

Shock and awe tactics for me, square pegs in round holes. This is the time to experiment!

We were awful. GHod knows how we drew it - if I were Basel I would be mightily tinkled off with the result

Holtby was ok; AVB said afterwards that Holtby was brilliant....but he took him off after an hour!!

Need a result tomorrow however it comes

HOLTBY FAMILY

Lewis Holtby describes it as a ‘father and son situation’.

His father, Christoper, is an avid Everton fan and as a youngster growing up in Germany, Lewis favoured the Toffees as well as his dad watched the Premier League from his station in the RAF.

Now, Lewis is preparing to meet his dad’s team at the Lane on Sunday - and he can’t wait.

“This is a boyhood dream,” said Lewis, who joined us from Schalke in January.

“Everton is my dad’s team and was my team when I was a little boy, but now I play for Spurs and I will give everything for the club.

“I’m determined to win the game and hopefully score as well.

“My dad will be at the game. He’s brought his Everton shirt with him! There will be a father/son situation! It’s always typical English humour with him.

“It will be a great game and we just want to stay in third and keep putting the pressure on.”

Would seriously consider Walker in Aarons position, with Naughts behind him.

Walker knows the RB position, and can back up where needed, but is also capable of bombing down the line and delivering a cross.

We have to have some width from somewhere.

Given our lack of wide players, I quite like this option too. Would also help to negate Baines.

0-0 is a bad result for Everton. If they are serious about challenging for the European spots they need to win the games against the top teams.

0-0 is a bad result for Everton. If they are serious about challenging for the European spots they need to win the games against the top teams.

They don't have huge aspirations like Europe; they just want to scrimp and scrape points where they can with a dour, furrowed brow...

I suspect this is bang on. But everyone will be crying about them if we don't get a result.

They were always gonna win that game.

Call me over optimistic but I think we'll win comfortably. I think our players will surprise us, show that we can succeed without Bale and Lennon and we'll prove any doubters wrong.

Time for Holtby to step up to the plate for the whole game. The "lots of enthusiasm" period will only last so long.

I'm heading over tomorrow, up in a few hours for the red-eye flight. Don't know where we're going to get a goal from. I made a total balls-up when booking my seat. Thought I was front row in Park Lane Upper, but actually managed to somehow book Park Lane Lower Row 1. But I'm right behind the goal and I'll be there to suck the ball into the net!

COYS!

Personally I've accepted and come to terms with the death of the season. I'm not going tomorrow but if I were, I'd still get behind the team because that's what you do as a fan.

I'm not gonna watch the game on a stream (because that's illegal anyway!) and will not follow it in any way. I'll just check the result at the end for confirmation whether the death sentence has either been carried out or a stay of execution has been granted... Now if Sunderland could...

Don't wish to sound negative, it's just part of a kind of Zen/Harry Christina religion I invented for myself to help me cope with life's adversities.

COYS!

Personally I've accepted and come to terms with the death of the season. I'm not going tomorrow but if I were, I'd still get behind the team because that's what you do as a fan.

I'm not gonna watch the game on a stream (because that's illegal anyway!) and will not follow it in any way. I'll just check the result at the end for confirmation whether the death sentence has either been carried out or a stay of execution has been granted... Now if Sunderland could...

Don't wish to sound negative, it's just part of a kind of Zen/Harry Christina religion I invented for myself to help me cope with life's adversities.

COYS!

Giving up while still in the lead, that's the spirit!

Back