• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

I suppose we wont really know the worth of the point yesterday until Everon have been to Arsenal a week on Weds night/

An Arsenal win and we have definitely dropped 2pts, an Everton win and it becomes a big point. A draw then fair enough its status quo with 6 to go

they will roll over for the scum.

I suppose we wont really know the worth of the point yesterday until Everon have been to Arsenal a week on Weds night/

An Arsenal win and we have definitely dropped 2pts, an Everton win and it becomes a big point. A draw then fair enough its status quo with 6 to go

they will roll over for the scum.

I fear you are correct

I dunno but I've still got hope the Goons are going to trip up.
The Goons next four games are against opponents they've failed to beat this season.

Lost to Norwich (a) 1-0
Drew with Everton (a) 1-1
Drew with Fulham (h) 3-3
Lost to Man Utd (a) 2-1

The big guys, Holt and Fellaini scored against them in the home fixtures and I'm hoping will do again at the Emirates. The Goon defenders wont enjoy playing against them two nor Amichabe and that's why I were flabbergasted with WBA's, Clarke's decision not to play Lukaku at the weekend.

Also against Fulham and Man Utd they will be facing class forwards. Berbatov scored two in the 3-3 draw at the Emirates and RVP scored at Old Trafford . Both will score again.

Apart from the Wigan FA-cup game how many games have Everton rolled over in this season?

Seems to me that they always make it a close game whoever they play against, for better and for worse as they seem to make it close against worse teams too (not unlike some team I watch a lot more frequently than Everton).

No one gets an easy game against Everton.

I think they will beat a demoralised QPR in their next home at the weekend which will set them up nicely for the Goon game .

I dunno but I've still got hope the Goons are going to trip up.
The Goons next four games are against opponents they've failed to beat this season.

Lost to Norwich (a) 1-0
Drew with Everton (a) 1-1
Drew with Fulham (h) 3-3
Lost to Man Utd (a) 2-1

The big guys, Holt and Fellaini scored against them in the home fixtures and I'm hoping will do again at the Emirates. The Goon defenders wont enjoy playing against them two nor Amichabe and that's why I were flabbergasted with WBA's, Clarke's decision not to play Lukaku at the weekend.

Also against Fulham and Man Utd they will be facing class forwards. Berbatov scored two in the 3-3 draw at the Emirates and RVP scored at Old Trafford . Both will score again.

All good points, you've given me a lot more confidence for them getting something next Tuesday

Back