• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

Just watched the review of yesterday's game on MOTD 2. It really is a long time since I heard someone talk as much ill-informed rubbish about us as Danny Mills has just spouted.

Oh, fudge off, Steve Cook.

Bournemouth's Steve Cook unhappy with Tottenham fans cheering Jack Wheelchair injury

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ottenham-fans-cheering-jack-Wheelchair-injury

"But it's not nice. He's a professional and I know a lot has been said in the past and a lot has happened but no-one likes to see a reaction like that to a player getting injured.

It's a bit of banter! It's not like he went out with a heart attack, for fudge's sake. The moral fudging police in football. "Oh, you're such a bad person if you cheer an opponent getting injured .. he's a person". fudge off. It's not like anyone has died.

Oh, fudge off, Steve Cook.

Bournemouth's Steve Cook unhappy with Tottenham fans cheering Jack Wheelchair injury

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ottenham-fans-cheering-jack-Wheelchair-injury

"But it's not nice. He's a professional and I know a lot has been said in the past and a lot has happened but no-one likes to see a reaction like that to a player getting injured.

It's a bit of banter! It's not like he went out with a heart attack, for fudge's sake. The moral fudging police in football. "Oh, you're such a bad person if you cheer an opponent getting injured .. he's a person". fudge off. It's not like anyone has died.

I wouldn't worry about it. They are just trying to deflect attention from them getting handed their arses on a plate.

The story of him starting a fight and then hiding behind the bins shows what a rat he is.

I bet he wouldn't say a word if he met most ... coward.

firstly wheelchair gets everything he gets back, you can't have your cake and eat it,

secondly , i remember when coventry played us many years ago and parked the bus, they knew with a striker like Iverson we wouldn't break them down, B'mouth came on a damage limitation exercise, that in itself shows the leap this club has made, they barely turned up y'day which obviously tinkled off a competitive individual like Eddie Howe, in an aside i could see him managing us if Poch decided to jump ship, his handling off the wheelchair incident where said player wanted to come off but was told not to until a sub was readied was as good too see as Janssen finally scoring. ;)

Yea I noticed that incident as well, Howe looked proper tinkled off with Wheelchair.

I also noticed the Bournemouth players seemed to be arguing a lot amongst themselves. It seemed the center backs Constantly digging out Arter and Wheelchair. Really was nice to see him have such a bad day at the Lane!

ePy9jv8.gif

I just want to say your welcome:cool:

..especially when it is seen that this was the glorious OMT that kickstarted our charge towards the league and cup double...

In the warm up, when Bournemouth were doing some (pretty terrible) target practice in the Park Lane / Shelf corner, JW's team mates seemed to find our jeering quite amusing. The way JW plonked himself down like a spoilt toddler on the sideline with Howe berating him was most amusing.

In the warm up, when Bournemouth were doing some (pretty terrible) target practice in the Park Lane / Shelf corner, JW's team mates seemed to find our jeering quite amusing. The way JW plonked himself down like a spoilt toddler on the sideline with Howe berating him was most amusing.
Howe made him sit down, so the ref would stop play. Stupid rule. Wheelchair was just going to walk off before the corner was taken.

Wouldn't think Wheelchair is too f£cked off about it........he knows the way it goes.

You win some you lose some. Just gotta suck it up.

Back