• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

Think it was a last visit for quite a few people today...speaking to a few of them it suddenly hit home that last visit for all of us is just around the corner....definitely going to be many tears shed...while it may well be as sexy as can be to knock the place down just as we make it a fortress we really couldn't go out any other way...if we can just finish it off with two more huge wins!
Maybe if we all pray, Chelsea can have an absolute capitulation over the next month and we can say goodbye properly to White Hart Lane with a double winning season. I can dream....let's make it a reality.

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow; 1-1 draw perhaps. That would do - the lead halved in three weeks.

No, i want to beat a full strength chavs next weekend and overtake them in the PL. Ruin their mentality.

Not asking for much, lol !

fudge them and fudge him. He epitomises the type of players Arsenal have now. Back in the days the north London rivalry was there but the players still respected each other. Nowadays there is no class and he is a grubby little horrible Cnut that deserves everything he gets.

Actually,when he went in to block Kane's shot, it looked like he went over the top on him! I may be wrong. Also we know some players fein injury when guilty of a deliberate bad tackle.
Have a look at the footage! Any views?

Actually,when he went in to block Kane's shot, it looked like he went over the top on him! I may be wrong. Also we know some players fein injury when guilty of a deliberate bad tackle.
Rewatching now so I'll have a look!

Na, don't think there was any malice or much in that. Just a 50/50 which looks like his glass leg came into contact with Kane's leg which would clearly smash after contact.

Last edited:
I thought the comment on MoTS when Shearer basically implied Wheelchair has been found out. "22 games, 2 assists - not good enough"

I met a bloke once who worked as a youth team coach at le Arse, he said Wheelchair was exceptionally talented and the most promising young player they had on their books. Wheelchair was also die hard West Ham. I think that explains a couple of things;

1) why "young Jack" is such a bell end (spammer turned gooner)
2) if he is the most talented youngster they had, no wonder they are now failing because their youth team policy is clearly brick

I thought the comment on MoTS when Shearer basically implied Wheelchair has been found out. "22 games, 2 assists - not good enough"

I met a bloke once who worked as a youth team coach at le Arse, he said Wheelchair was exceptionally talented and the most promising young player they had on their books. Wheelchair was also die hard West Ham. I think that explains a couple of things;

1) why "young Jack" is such a bell end (spammer turned gooner)
2) if he is the most talented youngster they had, no wonder they are now failing because their youth team policy is clearly brick

At the rate he is going, he'll soon be too brick for his boyhood club

This felt like an easy win. We didn't even play to our best. In fact, we played like this was a friendly game. It was played in a very relaxed manner that even Dembele and Janssen managed to score rare goals ! This win has at least kept us in the title race and put pressure on Chelsea instead.

Credit to Dembele, Son, Kane and Janssen for the goals. Wish Alli and Eriksen had scored as well. It was nice to see Dembele scoring for once ! He took his goal well but wish he can score more goals like that for us. Well done to Son for becoming a consistent goal scorer by getting another goal. Happy Kane got his 20th league goal of the season. But really wish Kane had scored 1 or 2 more goals. He seems like losing out on the top goal scorers award as Lukaku is now 4 goals in front of him. I think the most satisfying moment must be when Janssen scored his first ever league goal from open play for us. Let's hope it will boost his luck to score more goals for us.

Our midfield didn't have to work hard but did what they had to do. Thought Dier and Dembele had a good game in midfield. Too bad Eriksen didn't score but atleast he assisted the goal for Dembele. But disappointingly Eriksen only has 12 assists now compared to 13 assists by Kevin De Bruyne of Emirates Marketing Project. Also, it was nice to see Wanyama returning from injury late in the match. Only disappointing thing was Sissoko not doing anything of note after replacing Alli. Wish Sissoko had at least shown why we paid 30m for him.

Well done to our defence for keeping another clean sheet. Bournemouth didn't really trouble us. But the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld did their job well in defence. Good to see us having the best defensive record in the league now. Hope it will help our league title race ultimately.

Great to see us getting our 7th concecutive league win, 5 of them at home. We have also won our last 12 league matches at home. But we still need to improve our away record as we still have many tough away matches left. Let's hope we will go on a long winning run to put pressure on Chelsea in the title race.

I thought he went to do Kane on first viewing too but I'm not too sure now after watching it a few times. It wouldn't surprise me though as that is the little runt's mentality. If he did go to injure Kane and got injured himself in the process then there is a delicious irony in that.

I had a quick scan last night on some of the Bournemouth message boards and they don't like him and are desperate the club doesn't take up the option to buy him.

I've read there's some who felt there was an issue with Wilbrick being jeered while injured? Just familiarise yourself with this footage again:

Interesting that clam Scezny was the only other player really joining in, I'd say both of their careers are pretty much over now?

Sanchez looks like he wanted to jump off the bus, even then.

Back