• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

been there, done that, love it that they are on the receiving end - the wheel keeps on turning, we have been on the down side for sooo long, and we haven't hit our peak yet

yep, frustrating when you need every player on your team to put in a perfect performance just to avoid getting battered

yep, frustrating when you need every player on your team to put in a perfect performance just to avoid getting battered
What I kept hearing in all the post match talk was le scum had too many passengers, like Spurs of old. Now, each and every player, in our team/squad, including those on the bench, come in and put in a shift, work for each other. The Love In is massive, any player not party is shortly outed; that's one trait Poch has picked up and learnt from SAF.

:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rsenal-s-shameful-stats-Tottenham-defeat.html

After Sunday's defeat for Arsenal against Tottenham, there was a sense that the power balance had shifted in north London - but was the loss just part of a greater trend for the Gunners?

The stats do not look good for the Emirates stadium club, who continued their awful record when they face one of the Premier League's top six sides on Sunday afternoon.

Arsene Wenger's side have now won just one of their games against the top six in the last 496 days - a run of 14 matches - against Chelsea earlier this season.

That result was almost a negative in the long-term, as the 3-0 victory inspired Antonio Conte's tactical switch to a 3-4-3 formation, sparked a 13-game winning run for the Blues and helped catapult them towards the title.

Their record against the top six is not the only statistical issue that Arsenal have to deal with.

If they want an indication of Spurs' relative improvement, Arsenal will note that they have not won any of the last six Premier League games against their fierce local rivals.

On an individual level, Tottenham's star man is also outperforming Arsenal's cast of forward players.

Harry Kane has struck two goals this season against Arsenal, while no Arsenal player - not Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez, Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott or any other - has scored once against Spurs in either of their games.

And, painfully, Sunday was the first time that Arsenal have failed to score against the White Hart Lane club in any fixture since February 2009.

It added to an abysmal record away from home. They have not beaten a team from the top six on the road since January 2015, when they downed Emirates Marketing Project.

In fact, they have only managed to pick up one point against the Premier League's top 10 since the start of the calendar year. That came in the thrilling 3-3 draw against Bournemouth, a game they mustered a stunning comeback in.

The most damaging part of this all is that it comes despite Arsenal having the fourth highest net spend in the top flight in summer 2016 and January 2017 at £87.25million.

3FCA507C00000578-0-image-a-5_1493634285315.jpg

A full strength Spurs team playing 3421

Hugo
Danny
Kyle
Toby
Jan
Moussa
Eric
Vincent
Christian
Dele
Harry

I do not see Sanchez making that starting line up

Their fans saying we shouldn't celebrate being in front of them as their team is the weakest for years

Er what about when you had the Invicibles and we had Etherington !!

Hahahahahhaa. That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard for a very long time. They're just sore losers, not used to being little brother. Entitled clams, welcome to the real world. I'm going to taunt them at every opportunity available. Hahaha, what a stupid bunch of clams some of them are.

been there, done that, love it that they are on the receiving end - the wheel keeps on turning, we have been on the down side for sooo long, and we haven't hit our peak yet
I love going onto that forum and going back to the times of the goals and then the aftermath. It's hilarious, obviously the same could be said for our match threads when we concede (which hardly happens now haha) but the majority of their fans are pathetic.

I always like to leave on reading one which says they "hate Arsenal" or "spurs are a better side than us etc" rather than one which is caning us. Makes me feel happy when they are sad and angry!

Guaranteed to finish top of the London mini-league now too:
Code:
Mini-league     P  W  D  L  F  A  GD Pt
---------------------------------------
Tottenham       7  5  1  1 11  5  +6 16
Chelsea         8  5  0  3 11 11   0 15
Arsenal         8  4  1  3 15 10  +5 13
Crystal Palace  8  2  0  6  5 10  -5  6
West Ham        7  2  0  5  9 15  -6  6

At times Tottenham’s flexibility works so efficiently that their shape transcends numerical formations...It owes much to their hugely impressive coach, and his introduction of a modern, flexible but extremely well-organised tactical system.
In truth, Arsenal’s ‘St. Totteringham’s Day’ celebrations became pronounced in the years when they weren’t regular title challengers, almost as a consolation for genuine success.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ier-versatility-tottenham-flexibility-arsenal

I was just out of shot to the right. Got dragged out and pretty certain he didn't return. Shame really, as Ozil was taking the tinkle with the ball placement. It was clearly out of the quadrant, moved in when the ref told him to and then back to outside as soon as the ref turned away. Never understood this anyway. You're booting the ball 50 yards! What difference is an inch less going to make? (My missus says the same but I suspect she's trying to protect my self-esteem). Anyway, seems like a brick way to miss a win in the last NLD at the lane. Guess he didn't think it through :oops:

What a day and i am still hoarse from celebrating, i have been at more NLD then i can count but this one was special and the atmosphere was electric especially when the goals started going in. We were well in charge of the game and if it had not been for Cech it would have been a walk over.

We really do have a good side here and their belief in each other is something that i have not seen often in my time watching Spurs. Every single player knows just where to be and what to do during a game ( and that is not easy to obtain from a team), Poch has done a amazing job and the mind boggles at what we can/will achieve with him at the helm.

All the players worked hard and we never let up all the game, Wanyamma was once again back to his best but MOM for me was Jan, he was immense at the back and was pulling all our players into posistion all during the game. I know i may be in the minority here but once again the axis in CM between Dier and Wanyamma never gave the Arse players chance to get anything going.

Kane was not at his best but that penalty was so cool and finished it so well.

Back