• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

---------------------Who cares------------------

who cares------who cares---who cares--who cares

who cares-----who cares----who cares----who cares

----------------who cares----who cares------------

Not really sure of the right midfielder you picked, but the rest of the team looks like the team i would pick.

By the way Tromso relegated from the Norway 1 league, we should expect them to throw that powerfull wrath against us as well.

Now is not the time to record a loss so I do care who we pick.

Quite obviously Defoe is not gonna ever be our 1st choice and he has not scored a goal as a sub in the EPL so as far as I am concerned he can FRO. He goes in the next window.

So the question is do we go 4-4-2 and who partners Kane up front or 4-5-1 and should we give Soldado a chance to find his shooting boots or give Kane his big opp? There is no need for Ade to play 90 mins-the guy is super confident and I want him fresh for United.

The other positions don't really matter. We have great players and options in all of them. I would possibly give Lamela at least a half on the right.

What an awful, awful time to face a long trip to a difficult place to play ball.

True. I think AVb must be facing a bit of a dilemma with this match. Does he keep his regulars at home and send the shadow squad, so to speak, or use the trip to try and galvanise the 1st team players? I can see the merit in bringing a good squad, but not playing them., in order to get them out of the media spotlight and do a bit of team bonding. On the other hand that might be counter productive to preparations for the Utd match.
The worst thing that could happen IMO is a scrappy win or worse than that, irrespective who is on the pitch. That would be like throwing petrol on the fire for the hacks.

Short video showing AVB arriving in Tromsø: http://www.itromso.no/100Sport/fotball/europaleague/article405407.snd

From Tromsø's trainings this week:

WebSteinar_5201214a.jpg

3135815117_5201326a.jpg

steinarNETT_5199922a.jpg

Exactly.

I may explode if I see Vertonghen in the squad again here.

I can inform you that he is :p
Soldado, Dawson, Chiriches, Sigurdsson, Friedel and Townsend have also been spotted + a couple of youngsters like Couthirst and McEvoy.

Add Chadli, Dembele and Naughton to that.

Last edited:
I can inform you that he is :p
Soldado, Dawson, Chiriches, Sigurdsson, Friedel and Townsend have also been spotted + a couple of youngsters like Couthirst and McEvoy.

Add Chadli, Dembele and Naughton to that.

Unless Adebayor and Defoe are starting on Sunday I can't see why Soldado has gone to Norway

Think Fryers is out there too

Last edited:
Brad
Naughton Chiriches Dawson Fryers
Townsend Capoue Siggy Chadli
Ade Defoe

After reading KON's post above. That back 9 looks like being spot on. Maybe with Kane and Soldado in place of Adebayor and Defoe, unless JD had travelled

Good to see that at least Shaq and McEvoy have been included.Wonder if Veljkovic and Archer have travelled too?

After reading KON's post above. That back 9 looks like being spot on. Maybe with Kane and Soldado in place of Adebayor and Defoe, unless JD had travelled

Good to see that at least Shaq and McEvoy have been included.Wonder if Veljkovic and Archer have travelled too?

There was a kid or two on the video I watched that I didn't recognise. You can have a look for yourselves if you are interested:
http://www.nordlys.no/sporten/til/article7009634.ece

And I am sure some players were not caught on camera too.

Team news - Andre reported that Paulinho, Lloris, Walker, Sandro, Lennon, Defoe, Kaboul and Adebayor all rested. Eriksen, Rose still out.

Team news - Andre reported that Paulinho, Lloris, Walker, Sandro, Lennon, Defoe, Kaboul and Adebayor all rested. Eriksen, Rose still out.

Absolute joke. No one should be out there. Take the 3-0 default defeat from not turning up and ****ing ignore the game that doesn't matter either way.

The team will be something like this ffs

---------------Friedel
Naughton Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
----------Capoue-Dembele------------
Lamela--------Holtby-------Townsend
--------------Soldado-----------------

With Siggy and Chadli options

Back