• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

Can't believe they don't offer an interactive match choice service like they do for champions league matches. It's 2012 ffs.

Can't believe they don't offer an interactive match choice service like they do for champions league matches. It's 2012 ffs.

I've said it before, its a shame we cant buy any game we wnat on a PPV channel. We know every game has cameras there, because we have the option an Saturday night (football first) to choice which extended highlights we watch.

I'd gladly pay £5, even £10 , to watch Spurs if I cant get to a live game that weekend, or midweek. I know its something to do with Skys screening rights, just a shame like you say its 2012, time things changed

I've said it before, its a shame we cant buy any game we wnat on a PPV channel. We know every game has cameras there, because we have the option an Saturday night (football first) to choice which extended highlights we watch.

I'd gladly pay £5, even £10 , to watch Spurs if I cant get to a live game that weekend, or midweek. I know its something to do with Skys screening rights, just a shame like you say its 2012, time things changed

Imagine if you could pay say £250 and be able to watch everyone of Spurs games, would be awesome

Time for Lloris and Caulker to replace Gallas and Freidel. Gallas has been poor so far this season and Freidel doesnt move from his line. Gallas in particular I dont think deserves his place on Sunday. Lets get Lloris, Vertonghan and Caulker getting game time together now so that they can develop an understanding

Imagine if you could pay say £250 and be able to watch everyone of Spurs games, would be awesome

It would, but wont happen anyway. But still, nothing beats actually being there in the first place.

Its probably something for a different thread. Maybe if it did happen a price of around £5 would have an impact on attendances, but on the flipside it could force some clubs to reduce prices to entice fans back to the 'live experience'

As I say, all pie in the sky. wont be happening for the foreseable future

Guess it boils down to Sky dictating so that they get what they feel is value for their money with regards to commercials etc. Here in Norway we get to choose between all the matches, the majority even have your typical english commentators. Price is currently about £33 a month.

true for most of Asia...trust me... does not compare with the privilege of going to The Lane in person.

Amen, but at least we don't have to squint or wait for dodgy rivers.

If we have confidence in our formation and instructions, we'll be flying pretty soon, I expect. 4-2-3-1 Defoe up top, bring on Ade when we are leading.

Hughes and his 'mind games' sigh...

It would, but wont happen anyway. But still, nothing beats actually being there in the first place.

Its probably something for a different thread. Maybe if it did happen a price of around £5 would have an impact on attendances, but on the flipside it could force some clubs to reduce prices to entice fans back to the 'live experience'

As I say, all pie in the sky. wont be happening for the foreseable future

I am pretty sure clubs would have a say and the chances are they wouldnt agree with that. Lets be honest it would have a negative impact on attendance which as a consequence will impact on incoming revenue etc.

Good idea though

I want us to hammer a team and hopefully tomorrow would be the case. I want a 4 or 5 -0 win

Time for Lloris and Caulker to replace Gallas and Freidel. Gallas has been poor so far this season and Freidel doesnt move from his line. Gallas in particular I dont think deserves his place on Sunday. Lets get Lloris, Vertonghan and Caulker getting game time together now so that they can develop an understanding

I agree. its time for the new breed to be blooded and build the foundation for future success. Caulker and Verts looked fine against Klose and that should stand them in good stead for tomorrow. I hope Nauton and Bale recover for this one in time. My team would be:

LLoris

Walker
Caulker
Vertongen
Naughton

Sandro
Dembele

Lennon
Dempsey
Bale

Defoe

We shouldnt play player like Ade who are not 100% fit. His time will come. Its tough on Brad but we have to think of the future.

One of the great things about the PL is that TV money is centralised. Look at how it has decimates leagues everywhere else.

In Spain Real and Barca take 50% of all tv money under their deal, that means they get roughly 140m ruros. Thats 100m euros more than the next team (Valencia) and most teams only get 12 - 15m euros. No wonder those 2 regularly finish 20+ points clear of the rest.

In Italy they have just changed to a centralised deal but its widely agreed that one of the chief reasons of Serie A decline was because of individual tv rights which led to dwindling tv audiences. Their average attendance in 2010/11 was around 23K and it has slipped as low as 15K. Milan the top attended team only have an average attendance of 51k.

Be careful what you wish for. Though I would be happy if the existing structure for money was kept in place or something similar but give us more choice via the red button.

Spurs 5 - QPR 0

If we draw or lose tomorrow, then AVB out

Looking forward to getting up there early doors, and watching the Northern dole bludgers get whacked

Actually did anybody watch the QPR-Chelski game closely? What do we have in our locker to score (and win) against them that Chelski didn't/don't?

Could also watch every game live in the US last season - one way or another!!

:) pleasurable rivers...most of Asia shows Spurs games on legitimate subscription tv in hi-def...you can actually count the individual strands on Hudd's fro.

Amen, but at least we don't have to squint or wait for dodgy rivers.

If we have confidence in our formation and instructions, we'll be flying pretty soon, I expect. 4-2-3-1 Defoe up top, bring on Ade when we are leading.

Hughes and his 'mind games' sigh...

at my age, every visit to the loo involves dodgy rivers..or trickle streams more like. :)

Back