• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

PL - Tottenham v Cardiff Sun 2 Mar 16:30
PL - Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 8 Mar 17:30
EL - Benfica Thu 13 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v Arsenal Sun 16 Mar 16:00
EL - Benfica Thu 20 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v So'ton Sun 23 Mar 13:30
PL - Liverpool v Tottenham Sun 30 Mar 16:00

Sooo...this is our March now. Brutal.

Gotta be in it to win it. Might be just what the players need. If they cant get 'up' for a series of games like that, they never will.
Great for the travelling fans, a visit to a great stadium.

Oh and another thing, dont worry Sky/ITV we'll fly the flag for Britain :lol:

PL - Tottenham v Cardiff Sun 2 Mar 16:30
PL - Chelsea v Tottenham Sat 8 Mar 17:30
EL - Benfica Thu 13 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v Arsenal Sun 16 Mar 16:00
EL - Benfica Thu 20 Mar ???
PL - Tottenham v So'ton Sun 23 Mar 13:30
PL - Liverpool v Tottenham Sun 30 Mar 16:00

Sooo...this is our March now. Brutal.

Games that matter

We don't make it easy for ourselves, do we? I hope that will put an end to the silly speculation about Sherwood having lost the dressing room that was being spouted by some after the last game.

I tried to send you a PM but could not as it said you had no room in your box.

I wanted to ask how you as a mod felt about some of the attacks on Sherwood which to me seems to go past the ****ging off the manager that we have all done over the years at who ever the manager is, into personal attacks on the man.

Ye Gods, we're through ? Chavs showed what they could do when they dropped down last season, we've been in this year in, year out for how long now ? Mind you, if we end up in the EL again next season, that's when we need to put our best team forward as well as in the league. That's when it'll be the time for us to win it.

On ITV+1 that bald chap just jumped into Verts and Verts is not happy, pointing at him saying "I'm gonna get you" as baldy scampers away

Shortly Verts will go and kick him and get headbutted

Awesome watching it play out and knowing we will win!

We seem to have found the winning formula.

The wonky with two up front, Eriksen floating and a chalk on boot winger. Dembele and Sandro work in midfield because they know what is expected of them and don't leave it to someone else. With a back four of Walker, Kaboul, Verts and ( regretfully) Rose. We now have our first team and formation sorted at least until Lamela is fit and firing.

Now don't change the winning formula Tim. Thanks.

The 2nd goal of Ade's gets better with every watch.

Feel for Soldado, the one time he finishes with aplomb, and it gets ruled offside. That would have give him such a boost. Start him alongside Ade again on Sunday and fingers crossed the drought ends

5mins added time was a joke. Didnt matter in the end, but we were penalised for their timewasting in situations like that the team timewasting should be penalised and added time should be reduced.

Another clever cameo from Kane, I liked this lad

What do you think his best position will be?

He seems to have a good close control and has improved a lot from when he first came into the team. Still i can not work out how he will fit into the team.

How did Grimsby ever watch AVB games? Most AVB games were like this, but post Bale, with less chances to score.

Absolute bull****. Under AVB, at times it was boring, but we pretty much always controlled games, we created chances. Under tim we started of creating chances (but playing abysmally) but even the creation of chances has stopped. How many shots we had on target against everton, two uefa ties, norwich?!

Tim has had luck on his side, and again tonight, but you have to be blind, ****ed, delirious or stupid to think we played well tonight or at all under him (bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine and second half of palace. Southampton purely for th bravery, but they actually had many many chances)

Eriksen was scoring and assisting pretty much every game. he drops him for who knows why when the one thing we've needed is creativity. he plays him tonight - goals and assist and trying to create all night... The stupidity blows my mind!

For me the team picks itself (presuming walkers fit)

Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Fryers, Sandro, Dembele, Eriksen, Lennon, Ade, Soldado

It's our best current 11 by some distance in my opinion. Play it every game we can now

Absolute bull****. Under AVB, at times it was boring, but we pretty much always controlled games, we created chances. Under tim we started of creating chances (but playing abysmally) but even the creation of chances has stopped. How many shots we had on target against everton, two uefa ties, norwich?!

Tim has had luck on his side, and again tonight, but you have to be blind, ****ed, delirious or stupid to think we played well tonight or at all under him (bar Saudi Sportswashing Machine and second half of palace. Southampton purely for th bravery, but they actually had many many chances)
Delusional beyond belief. We created sooooo many chances that AVB himself stated that our problem is that we're not creating enough chances for our strikers, and we have to start getting balls into dangerous positions.

For me the team picks itself (presuming walkers fit)

Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Fryers, Sandro, Dembele, Eriksen, Lennon, Ade, Soldado

It's our best current 11 by some distance in my opinion. Play it every game we can now

Not sure soldado is in the best eleven, by a considerable distance. An appalling first half, followed by an improved second, but he still missed chances. Also Townsend played very well today.

Delusional beyond belief. We created sooooo many chances that AVB himself stated that our problem is that we're not creating enough chances for our strikers, and we have to start getting balls into dangerous positions.

Not true, why are you lying? Making stuff up doesn't help you know. We had the the most chances on goal in the league for a good chunk of this season.

The key is "good chances". Not many. Under tim we get neither. He's just got Adebayor

btw is the question about Norwich rhetorical? if not then we created 3 clear cut chances in a game we played ****e in......more chances than games under AVB where we apparently played v.good. Quit rewritting history ffs.

Not sure soldado is in the best eleven, by a considerable distance. An appalling first half, followed by an improved second, but he still missed chances. Also Townsend played very well today.

This is true, but I just think one up doesn't work for us. Tim possesses no real gameplay so just going for it (and sold ado does make things happen and has chances) is the only option we have now. **** it, let's just try and outscore everyone! With sandro back and maybe even Kaboul, we have a solid core.

Townsend? Really, bar one good cross I thought he was really average. I think he's the most over rated player in England at the minute to be honest.

Not true, why are you lying? Making stuff up doesn't help you know. We had the the most chances on goal in the league for a good chunk of this season.

The key is "good chances". Not many. Under tim we get neither. He's just got Adebayor
What am i making up? ooooooo chances on goal? realllyyyyyyy. Did you not read my post? our previous manager stated our problem was that we were not creating enough for the front player hence CLEAR CUT CHANCES. The only person making **** up is you.

btw is the question about Norwich rhetorical? if not then we created 3 clear cut chances in a game we played ****e in......more chances than games under AVB where we apparently played v.good. Quit rewritting history ffs.

Really? I'm rewriting history? But you're the one forgetting Newcast;e at home where we produced a display which has broken records from Krul? Fair enough, yes, you are absolutely right.....

Back