• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

At least he played quite well today though. + Great finish for the offside goal and was unlucky with the Townsend cross, personally thought he did well to get in there behind the defender.

Yeah that's what I find encouraging, he plays well and gets into scoring positions. Makes me confident goals will come.

My GHod my heart skipped a beat there

Brilliant challenge from Dawson to stop that attack, some of you lot are mad criticising him for that

We were a man up, all we needed to do was keep passing the ball. Sad that we're not comfortable passing as a team.

Still sensational win scoring 3 when 1 goal looked herculean.

My last words before I die won't be to wish loved ones well. It will be to lambast Spurs because I know I would have lived 20 years longer. COYS

to be fair i thought we played it out fairly well. not brilliantly, but ok.

less heart in mouth moments than you would expect from us!

Back