• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Prefer to call a spade a spade! I don't rate Obika in the slightest

I can't say he's overly impressed me in the past either but let's hope he proves us wrong. I think that you are overly harsh on Kane.

Loris
Walkerb dawson Vlad rpose
Lennon bentaleb dembele eriksen
Ade soldado

Looks like a proper 442 but that midfield can play tight if needed to.

As long as everyone works their bollix off I'm quietly confident.

Agree with you. Obika has never looked good enough, is now 23 and never really been a success when out on loan in the lower leagues. Should just release him

He's had good and poor loan spells. Been more than one time out on loan at Yeovil, looked sharp in his first attempt, then he looked hardly league one quality when he returned.
In his defence he was used out left at time. Tried himself at Championship level. At Crystal Palace he's regarded as bit of a joke, but he did well at Charlton and Powell wanted to sign him permanently before his injury.
Agree that he doesn't have a long term future, but he can do a job and is a pure striker which we don't have anyone else of on our bench.
Harry Kane is more of a support striker than a no 9. Obika's goal return for our U21 team was certainly admirable.

Interesting starting line-up.

Let's see how/why/when TS his subs. Hope we can avoid having to pitch someone in early due to injury.

I'm just glad we're playing what we consider to be our best team. We have decent players and, bar one Harry game against Arsenal, I cant think of a list of games where we've had success by changing our tactics to counter an opposition

with injuries & fitness issues...I dont think timmy has loads of options regarding our first 11

ArsvSpurs_info2.png

I fancy us for this one, think we'll want it a bit more than Arsenal today.

I'm going for 1-3

I can't say he's overly impressed me in the past either but let's hope he proves us wrong. I think that you are overly harsh on Kane.

Yes, probably on Kane. Players without pace like him take him to impress

with injuries & fitness issues...I dont think timmy has loads of options regarding our first 11

I agree. I'm also pleased that we're playing what our manager considers to be our best available 11. We don't have another game for a week so no reason to rest/rotate players for this one.

Would take a draw, bring them back to the Lane - a chance to beat them on our own patch and hopefully get some returning players some game time.

Hope the CMs cover Daws and Vlad and the wide players cover the full backs, otherwise we're in the ****.

And, my prediction... It's Goaldado time!

Back